LSU is going to be the team to beat .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Feb 23, 2004.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

For the next 4 years I would think that the Tigers are going to be hard to beat . I may be wrong but as a Tiger fan I hope for LSU and UT to be in the SEC Championship Game next year . Then I wil have to make up my mind which team I am for . It would be for the LSU Tigers. The SEC ain't it fun! Jill is cute and she would be the one I would hang out with ,till I could make it on my own .

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

No doubt we're the team to beat in the SEC West next season. Doubt Auburn or Ark will finish within 2 games of us, actually.

Now, Florida will likely bounce back this season. Too, too much talent to lose 5 games yet again, and I imagine their schedule HAS to lighten up just a bit over last year's killer slate (I'd imagine).

That may give them the edge over a talented Georgia team that may face up to 8 bowl-caliber teams next year.

Sure, we're the prohibitive favorite, but Ga. and Fla. is in the same ballpark talent-wise. The rest of the league is at least a step below, including Fat Fullmer's boys. Their 15 minutes---built in part on a Peyton Manning-fueled recruiting boon stretch and it's lingering after-effects---are up.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Tennessee was a powerhouse before Peyton Manning.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Uuuuuuhhhhh.....

5. just4LSU1

just4LSU1 Freshman

You took the words right out of my mouth I-of-the-Tygrr!!

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I think msully been boozing or something. First somebody did'nt like his Tiger and he played the Conway Twitty song.
    Then LSU and the Music City Bowl comment.
    Now this post.
    All of a sudden, all his posts are crazy.

7. just4LSU1

just4LSU1 Freshman

All of a sudden he brought up Jill Arrington, and how he plans to make it on his own!?