lsu is going to run the table next football season.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 25, 2004.

1. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

Marcus Randall STINKS !!!!!!! The kid is a good athlete, but he is no way shape or form a starting NCAA QB.... He is way to inconsistant and makes to many poor decisions.... If there was such a thing as trades in College football,... I'd trade him to Grambling for a waterboy......... If Randall is named the starter we are in BIG trouble..... He will NOT be the starting QB.... You can see that Saban was not happy with his performance at all last season when he was in for mop up duty.... Saban stuck with him for mop up only to save the red-shirt on the 2 freshman kids.... I would rather roll the dice with one of the 2 red-shirt freshmen than watch this guy tumble my life away again like he did to my Tigers 2 years ago...... I wish they would have signed another QB or 2 so they could have moved this kid to another position to try and get some use out of his ahtletic ability...But a starting QB he is NOT !!!!!! :helmet: :tigerhead :lsup: :lsug:

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Yet another ignorant historian...

Randall had us in the SEC Chamionship game until JACK HUNT BLEW TWO PLAYS IN A ROW. PERIOD.

A guy that plays in 7 games, and should have played 8, while guiding this team to an SEC Chamionship game berth and a New Year's Day Bowl...

A guy that was compared to Michael Vick, who was the SEC Player of the week, and had Jack Hunt not BLOWN THOSE TWO PLAYS for Arkansucks to win, he would have been for TWO WEEKS IN A ROW. He was the CBS Player of the game against Arkansas.

You can't tell Sh!t in mop-up duty when the team's tired the game's no longer in doubt, and the lineups are more liquid than static. No continuity in the offense at all, much less out of the quarterback, can be expected on either side of the ball-offense or defense.

A player who saw his first significant action not against MofO and MSU and The Citadel, but the likes of Auburn, Alabama, and Arkansas...Real accurate depiction of how his development-compared to the softballs Mauck got tossed.

When Mauck didn't see the safety over the middle, the Citadel's safety wasn't athletic enough to capitalize.

When Randall didn't see the safety over the middle, Auburn's safety picked it off easy.

Simple enough progressions that both made, but because of inferior competition, the struggles and mistakes that Mauck made (the same one's Randall made) were never magnified.

No national television. No BCS rankings. No SEC West title on the line for Mauck...Just a knowledge that "he was the guy" and he could work to get better...He could suffer through 4-12 against MSU in the worst performance by an LSU Quarterback in modern day history.

With Randall, there was the pressure of knowing EVERYONE wanted the same results, everyone wanted the same success, and the defense was caving in with the loss of DJ on top of everything, which meant he had even more pressure. Plus TV, plus championships, plus pressure...

Think before you speak, nimrod.

3. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

you have no concept about how much i want you to be right......if he can come thru and prove us all wrong....i will be sooooo happy.....c'mon randall....please....please....please....prove me a fool.....(i use alot of dots)......

4. Irunthis

Irunthis Freshman

Never underestimate an opponent of a national championship team...Everybody is gunning for the big dawg.... EVERYBODY

5. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Hey Tirk... You got a little ass on your avatar. Just thought I'd let you know... ;)

I seriously hope no one is calling, predicting or otherwise guaranteeing anything this early in the spring.

For Pete's sake, we don't even know who the starting QB is!

After the spring game predict all you want, but until then... Murphy's Law is a b*tch.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i'd say our chances of winning the SEC west will be very difficult much less run the table. Here's to a 10-2 regular season and a NY Day bowl. Let the chips fall where they may.

7. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Hear, Hear, I agree.... but have you seen those pictures of Josh Booty's wife. Damn.

8. LSUterrill

Hey TIGEREDUCATED .... You are the NIMROD ..... The kid is NO STARTING QB !!! PEROID !!!!

You open your eyes up and look at how this kid has played more poorly than has been successful.... He doesn't have what it takes to lead this team through a entire season.... He has shown small signs, and flashes of talent ,, but he is not a starting QB..... HE IS A BACK UP....... And by the way.... I guess you enjoy insulting people....So since u seem so good at it, i'll try a little back ... U seem to be one of the most ignorant people I have ever read a post from.... and maybe u should think before u make a post, since u r blind to the inconsistant horrible play by this back-up.....TigerEducated (TigerDumbAss))... educate yourself in the game, before u coment...NIMROD LOL...

:lsug: :lsup: :helmet: :shock: :tigerhead

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Since we have bantered back and forth on Randall's abilities a hundred times on this board I will reply to LSUterrill's comments about Randall only that I would like for everyone to give this young man a chance to prove everyone wrong just like we gave Mauck a chance to prove most of us wrong after he started off so horrible in the 2002 season as he was much worse than Randle. Also, will state that I don't think LSU will be in trouble next year no matter who our QB is as they all have talent and the team will be good.

Also, I think you did have the right to take TE to task do to his reply to your original post in this thread, good job.

10. LSUterrill

Thanx..... I know we will be ok next season, no matter who the QB will be.... Saban will have the best QB start..... and we will have another successful season..... I just think it will be one of the red-shirt kids behind center when we kick off against Oregon St.

GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!! :helmet: :lsug: :lsup: :tigerhead :champs: