LSU is no longer class of sec in Baseball.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Apr 23, 2004.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

This team has no heart, It is as if Smoke brought all his ULM chargin indians over here and stole Tiger uniforms. They seem to play with no emotion. Am I the only one to notice this. SKIP PLEASE HELP!!! we are tired of SMOKE and mirrors.

2. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Give Smoke some damm time. He will guide us to the promised land. We were just spoiled by skip. :lsug: :geaux: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :geaux:

3. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I am starting to believe Smoke is NOT the man. It seems like he cant get these kids up and ready to play baseball. And he needs to stop playing with the lineup and let the players get in a groove by playing every game.

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Oh, Dear! Not more criticism of Coach Laval!

Let's just stop discussing this issue until May, 2006.

Start your stopwatches . . . NOW.

5. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Alright Jean, Im gonna take your word on this.

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

It is really ridiculous how unresilient this team is. I have never seen so much talent just waste away every weekend. This team is losing because it is self destructing, not because we are being beat. We were playing way better with younger versions of the same players. Also, what the hell is wrong with our pitching???? We cannot win the tough games. What are we 1-11 when trailing after the 6th??? Not championship qualities. Don't expect Omaha playing like this folks.

7. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

I agree with the fans that say to give Smoke some time. Everybody here wanted Augie fired because the team was average for three or four years when Augie first got here. In 2000, he got to his first CWS with Texas and in 2002 he won his first national title with Texas.
    Now they're 40-5 and #1 in the country.

Just give Smoke some time to get the current players and his future recruits into his system. It'll work out.

8. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Good point horn, and I hope that your right. We just have so much potential that its gut wrenching to see it so dormant. Good luck on this season horn.

9. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

YES!! WE MUST HAVE FAITH!!

Dear Horn: Thanks for the reassuring words on Smoke. I want to state for the record that Mack Brown is the best college football coach in the country and that you guys would be nuts to replace him. The Horn fans who disagree with my assessment are idiots.

10. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Dude, you are the idiot if you actually believe that Mack Brown is the best College football coach in the country.