LSU is playing in UCLA Regional

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, May 31, 2010.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

yet bama (who we beat for times) gets a two-seed and goes across the state line to atlanta. i'd much rather LSU play GT than UCLA.. by a long shot.

playing UCLA isn't the biggest screw-up but being a 4 seed? that essentially means that LSU wouldn't be anywhere had they not won the tourney.

1 person likes this.
  2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

We are thrilled to announce that the SEC Tournament Champion Tigers have accepted an invitation to the 2010 NCAA Baseball Tournament. The Tigers will open up tournament play on Friday, June 4 in Los Angeles, CA against UC-Irvine.

We would like to invite you, as a Baseball season ticket holder, to join the Tigers in L.A. and cheer them on in their quest to reach the College World Series. Ticket requests will be accepted from season ticket holders until 5 pm on Tuesday, June 1. Tickets may be requested through the LSU Ticket Office online by logging in to your online account at LSUtix.net, over the telephone by calling (225) 578-2184 or (800) 960-8587, or in person by visiting the LSU Ticket Office on the first floor of the LSU Athletic Administration Building.

LSU is only guaranteed to receive 200 tickets for the UCLA Regional. While we will make every effort to try and secure more tickets from the host institution there are no guarantees that we will be able to accommodate any requests placed through our office. If we are able to obtain any additional tickets all requests through the LSU Ticket Office will be allocated in LSU Priority Point Ranking. Limits may be placed.

Any tickets ordered through the LSU Ticket Office must be picked up in Los Angeles by the season ticket holder of record. No will-call name changes or transfers will be accepted. Specific pick-up instructions will be announced via e-mail at a later time.

Tickets are going on-sale for the NCAA Regional through the UCLA Ticket Office beginning Tuesday at Noon central time. Fans can purchase tickets through UCLA’s Central Ticket Office (310-825-2101) or online via Ticketmaster.com. Beginning Tuesday, fans may only purchase All-Session Reserved ($80 adult/$65 student) or All-Session General Admission ($55 adult/$40 student) packages. For more information please visit www.uclabruins.com.

Thank you for your support of LSU Athletics. We hope you join us in Los Angeles on the road to the College World Series!

Sincerely,
    LSU Ticket Office

1 person likes this.
  3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, I forgot about her, LOL

Are you gonna go try and go to the games?

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Gonna try my best. Kinda came as a shock so I am looking at my calendar now. Somebody gotta sheaux up and holla though I do not see it being all that quite. There is a HUGE alumni group locally so you just gotta believe. Naturally, I have ZERO friends in LA...

5. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

1 UCLA (43-13)
    2 LSU (40-20)
    3 UC Urvine (37-19)
    4 Kent St (39-23)

fify. I was almost really pissed. LSU is a 2 seed, not 4.

6. lsufaninmiss

Yeah, someone has gotta sheaux up and hollar, can't let the team down. I hope you get to geaux.

7. lsufaninmiss

And you don't need friends. LSU fans make new friends, you will have lots when you leave.

People have always told me I could talk to a stump and make friends. LOL

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

good, i was going to say that was really, seriously screwed up. :redface:
    that makes me feel a little better.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So if LSU and Stanford come out of their regionals, where is the Super Regional held and why?

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

no clue, but right now i'm taking it one game at a time because UCLA is no pushover -- UCI neither.