LSU Is Team To Beat

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Jul 1, 2004.

1. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Great article. Why can't more sportswriters bring up the fact that the PAC 10 is nothing but a pac of wannabees.

2. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Great article no glitz and glamour!! Doesn't take much for me to get excited about football this time of year and keep looking at the calendar like a kid waiting for Christmas. :champs:

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I guess this douche has never heard of that team Cal. :rofl:

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

In reference to Ross's article

He mentions that LSU's not gonna be the best SEC team going into next season, and that UGA will hold that distinction. Will someone please tell me exactly how many freaking times we have to beat UGA for someone to believe it's not a fluke?

5. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Mr. Reily claims that "no one" stopped USC last year...I think Mr. Reily has forgotten that they DID lose a game last year. All the USC talk has some sportswriters convinced that the loss was a myth, I guess.

6. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

As I recall I think we only had one lose last year as well. Luck was not the reason we one the Ole Miss game, becasue if Ole Miss was the better team they wouldn't have been in that position to lose it all on one play.

Also, I recall before Oklahoma lost that everyone said no matter if Oklahoma lost the game they should be in the Sugar Bowl. It was the same Oklahoma team so many were saying was the best in college football history. Well we beat them. USC didn't, they beat the Michigan (someone not in the top 3)

Erg:cuss: reading that kind of stuff makes me mad but i'll be sure to print the article out along with a few others like it when we kick some arse this coming year.

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

If LSU lost to UGA next year, it wouldn't take anything away from the beatings we got last year. Different years, different teams.

8. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Yeah, that's true. Good point. I guess we'll let next season speak for itself when the time comes.

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member