LSU/Kentucky Overtime Questions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 12, 2005.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

All I can say to that, TE, is that you think WAY too much of yourself.

Enjoy your dinner.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

I'll respond to you, dolt. I have said many times before that I am not a big fan of John Brady. However, and this is what you can't wrap your brain around, we live in a results-oriented world where people who produce results get credit. Everyone loves a winner - everyone but you.

Every LSU fan wants nothing more than to win, win, win. Brady is winning and people are smiling. Brady is where I want him to be and where I think he needs to be in order to remain the head coach at LSU. This team is red hot and playing great basketball. This team is made up of quality kids who play hard, play tough, and represent the university very well - and they do it with almost no bench to lean on down the stretch. They have heart and they play as a team.

This is a dangerous Tournament team and Brady deserves credit. All most of us care about at the end of the day is winning - playing fair and within the rules, but winning. All the personal crap about Brady takes a back seat to one thing - WINNING! That is simply the way it is. I don't really care if John Brady doesn't wipe his ass as long as the kids play hard and represent the university well.

Can you dig, clown?

Just suck it up and give the man some credit.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

YES SIR YOU ARE CORRECT!

:thumb:

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Rest assured you are not alone in this. Only i sorta wish he'd take a long walk on a short pier while doing it. :shock: :grin:

He reminds me of a very long episode of beavis and butthead. You decide which character he seems most like. :dis:

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

TE isn't really a prick, he just hates Brady's character, and some of his coaching moves. I agree most of the time, but Brady has done a good job of getting this team on task in the latter half of the season. Brady is suspect n the way he coaches, and the announcers today, said that his style chases away players sometimes. Although I don't think Brady is the optimal man for the job, I will hold my tongue, and pull for my Tigers.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

And I'd respect his opinion a whole lot more if he weren't so damned condescending toward those he disagrees with.

7. BB

BB Founding Member

I also want to re-post the following in the hopes that someone will respond to it - stop blaming Tack Minor for the loss and stop with all the nonsense about how Whipple should play in his stead.

Minor scored more points last season (as a Freshman) than Whipple has in his entire 4 year career at LSU. Think about that...

How quickly some of you forget how stone cold Hudson was for much of the season. Who contributed enough points to balance things out until Hud worked his way out that funk? Who contributed enough points to win while Davis got acclimated to the SEC? Minor's scoring contributions have been the difference in many a game this season.

This is a team with a lineup that features 5 potential threats on offense. Whipple ain't going to get it done. He's a great change of pace and a settling relief for Minor - no more, no less...

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

That is one thing that I have disagreed with TE on... his delivery could be a little work, and I have gotten on to him about getting into personal attacks with those he disagrees with. But he means well and its a great addition to this board (at least most would feel this way when its not basketball season).

9. BB

BB Founding Member

He is not a "great addition" to the board. A "great addition" to the board would be an option where members could petition to have a jackass banned - that would be a "great addition" to the board. There is no possible way that guy has any friends - if he does I have to believe that blackmail is involved.

10. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

And you are entitled to your opinion, as we all are.