LSU/KY NOT on DirectTv Gameplan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I just got my email from them with the games that are coming on tommorrow and LSU is NOT ON THERE!!!

I AM ****ING Pissed it is games like this that is the ONLY reason I paid so much for that ****.

2. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Yes, it sucks that we will not be able to see them on Gameplan this week. My understanding is that there is no TV feed for Gameplan to use since Tigervision isn't able to put it together on short notice. CBS screwed us when they put us on the six day hold. Of course, if we had beaten Florida.......

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

That just completes my views on Tigervision as the ****TEST company on the entire face of the planet. 10xs worse then Enron.

There should be an steadfest plan in place to get the teams together on short notice.

4. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I agree, amazing that they cannot put this together. To my knowledge, they are broadcasting one sport from one location at this time.

Just caught Sampson's narrative in your signature. I don't like a lot of TV but think that was one of the best shows ever. Speaking of screwed up TV networks.....

5. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Since they have the cameras there already to broadcast it on Geauxvision, why can't the just connect the feed to a Satellite truck and shoot it up to gameplan?

6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think the 6 day excuse is a line of BS. If they wanted this they could have figured out a way to do it. They are probably more worried about attendance and viewership. The cameras they have for geauxvision are stationary (I think attached to the scoreboards) and I expect that to pretty much suck.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

If that is the only reason that you receive gameplan then you should do what
    I did and buy the games for that day for $20.
    Its a win, win situation.

You are an LSU fan casualty of being 1-2 the last few weeks.

8. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

Ive only had to buy gameday once this year. I was able to see all the games so far here in s.carolina. Looks like i will just be out early tomorrow night. I hate listening to games on the radio....kinda of espicially against teams like KY. Call it what you will. Will be the first game i miss.

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Well ok its not the ONLY reason I have it but it is the MAIN Reason

10. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Damn, this mean I have to imagine in my mind how, exactly, Early Doucet fumbles away the game this week?

That sucks!