LSU MARCHING BAND

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sylvaniamjp, Jan 29, 2004.

1. sylvaniamjp

sylvaniamjp Freshman

I would like to know who to contact to get footage of the lsu marching band.:cool: :cool: :cool:

2. donut2001

donut2001 Founding Member

Call the band department office, you can buy DVD's of last year, and this year when they finish them.

3. TigerBandMello

TigerBandMello Founding Member

Well, to be honest, i don't think the band department will have any. ... but good news is other people do!

We have a videographer by the name of Steve Miley (i hope he doesn't kill me for giving out his name, sorry Steve), and he takes tons of pictures of us, and i think he videotapes the half-time shows. (not sure on that last part.) Brian Crain (sp?) also takes tons of photos of the band, and i know he's got a website.

you could probably ask the BR news channels for the video from the weekend's parade of champs. possibly other tele. stations.

recap: there's tons of photos, but as for half-time videos and other 'action' stuff, not sure who to go to.

i'm guessing 'Jaguarland' indicates the Bluff @ Southern, if so, congrats to you guys for a great season!

i hope you find what you're looking for!

MPF

4. TigerBandMello

TigerBandMello Founding Member

donut, i Think (not sure) that the band dept has their DVD from an outside source... but obviously they can lead you in the right direction. :)

5. sylvaniamjp

sylvaniamjp Freshman

Yes, jagurland refers to the 'u'. Thanx for the compliment. I had never seen you guys live until saturday. I was THOROUGHLY impressed. Performing the anthem with u kats was tight. We truly made baton rouge history.

thanx 4 the info everybody.

6. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

go to tigerbphoto.com
    that is where you can order the shows from 2002, 2003 won't be out till sometime this summer