LSU Men's Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Apr 3, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

What will Pokey do without Seimone? same thing as last nite!

2. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

sounds like the apocolypse.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

You're just a bucket full of optimism aren't you.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Brady lets his team quit when he doesn't think they can win it...

Still, getting to the Final 4 is never an embarassment.

5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

It is just like the Game with Georgia in football in the SEC championship. Same thing that happenned to us in BBall. Then we come out and whip Miami.

Only BBall doesnt get another game to prove itself again till next year.

I have never said this about LSU BBALL before but i cant wait for next season. We are going to be fun to watch.

More experience.

More talent at gaurd.

Better crowds at home.

Things are looking pretty damn good to me through my purple and gold coach's glasses. lol

6. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

LSU fans have officially lost their mind.

Women's Basketball - SEC Regular season champs, final four contenders. Season result: Disappointing. Coach analysis: Disappointing.

Men's Basketball- SEC Regular season champs, final four contenders. Season result: Disappointing. Coach Analysis: Disapointing.

Football - SEC West Champions, Peach Bowl winners (whiped Miami off the board in a spectacular show of irony in consideration of hurrican Katrina.) Season result: We lost two games - Disappointment. Coach Analysis: If no NC ring next year, on the hot seat.

Ridiculous.

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Hi Atreus, I believe you have just met the bandwagon.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

THIS is going to be the "golden age" of LSU sports when we look back on our accomplishments this decade (and last, if you want to lump baseball into that).

Twenty years from now, we'll probably long for a time when LSU was 11-2 in football and both of our basketball teams went to the Final Four.

We'd better enjoy this because I remember a time not so long ago when LSU could not be counted on to win against competition of a certain level. Now, we can go nose to nose with anyone, anywhere.

9. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

And in 20 years Auburn fans will still smell like urine.

Still live in trailers.

Still marry their cousins and sisters.

And still be trying to figure out what their true mascot is.

Ole Miss people will still be losers and complaining about why they havnt won more than 3 games in football since Little Eli left.

Bama fans will still be padding their NC and talking about how The Bear woulda done it.

Tenn fans will still be worrying if the players will be paroled in thime for their games.

Kentucky will be known as a Tennis school by then.

Florida will back to bottom dwellers and bemoaning the fact that Urban Meyer their once proud savior left and started a used tire superstore.

In 20 years i will probably be dead and buried in my LSU gear . Dying from the effects of Diabetes , Wifely harrassment and the fact my heart gave out finally after LSU won 3 more football NC and 2 Basketball NC and 3 Baseball NC.

Where will you be in 20 Years ?

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

3 straight Final Fours. Zero improvement from one year to the next. Continual lackadaisical play throughout the first half of all tournament games. Sloppy outside shooting. Overpowering weak teams with two players. Non-competitive in the final game.

Great season/tournament run thanks to overwhelming inside talent. Disappointing showing/noncompetitive performance in the last game.

Two losses were characterized by 1) complete second half defensive meltdown and 2) completely uncompetitive performance.

I personally am satisfied with the football season but can see why others are not.

:grin: