LSU - MSU Game Tape

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger420, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Don't start laughing yet.

I took my mother down to Tiger Stadium last weekend for the game as a birthday present. Usually I record the televised games and keep the best from the season. Being a little confident that this would not be one of those games, I didn't think about setting the Tivo. Suprisingly, mom asked if I recorded the game because she wanted a copy. So, if by rare chance anyone has a copy of the game, please let me know. I would be happy to pay for all associated costs. Or if you know how I might be able to get a copy that would help as well. I'm going to see what I can do through Lincoln Financial.

Thanks!!

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

The unexpected hour delay threw a wrench into my works, and i wasn't at home to record the next timeslot to accomodate.

I'm not usually willing to put in the hours of splicing, compressing, and cropping commercials to archive to DVD regardless. (unless, of course, I were to be compensated handsomely) :hihi:

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Tiger420,

Go to the Buy-Sell-Trade page on the homepage and look for the LSU Games DVD link (I think). There is a member there, jjbodean1970, that has a huge selection of games. He hasn't updated his list in a while but probably has it. You might want to email him or message him

4. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

If you can't find a full game tape, here is sunday's Inside LSU Football with Les Miles (www.geauxshow.com) It has all the great JR highlights, plus interviews with Craig Steltz and Early Doucet.

5. Tiger420

Does that mean you have a copy, but long and filled with whatever was running during the delay? If so, I would be interested in a copy as is with no editing. Let me know if this is the case and what you would like for your efforts.

Thanks!

6. Tiger420

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

7. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

If you use Tivo to tape the game it does not adjust for delays. Tivo will record the time slot when the game is supposed to be played and then stop. Unless you are around to tell it to continue to record you will not catch the end. I usually set mine to record an extra hour beyond the regularly scheduled time just in case of delays or OT. I've been burned on that before.

8. deebug

deebug Founding Member

they will be replaying the game tonight on cox sports television

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

There you go. Replay, imagine that. :hihi: