LSU National Championship DVD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tbay Bengal, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Tbay Bengal

Tbay Bengal Freshman

This may be old news, but I thought I'd let everyone know that I finally received my Championship DVD in the mail yesterday. It is absolutely incredible. It is well worth the 25 bucks that I payed. I've only seen it once, but I plan on watching it several times within the next week. I was impressed at the overall length (counting the slide show)-at least 2 hours! I thought the narrator was outstanding, too. Hell, everything about it is outstanding. I'm ready for football season!

2. vAlleyCat

vAlleyCat Freshman

What is the title of the DVD and where did you get it?

Thanks.
    :lsug:

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Sounds like it's the Season Recap DVD. I'm still waiting for the ABC Telecast DVD.

4. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

I got mine yesterday and watched it last night. It is VERY well done. There are a few things I would have wished for: some footage of the Tiger Band, for instance. I also wish there was an option to turn off the sound of Hawthorne's calls. Folks, I have nothing against the man personally and appreciate his undying devotion to LSU athletics, but...

Nonetheless, the DVD is excellent and brought tears to my eyes in several instances, notably the interview with Jeff Boss

5. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

mlu, i am also waiting on the abc telecast dvd of the sugar bowl, let us know whe you have recieved yours. my order was placed on 2-6-04 at 7:06...... and was ordered off of LSUsports.net.....i believe my conformation email was from LSU gift shop.

6. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

just called tiger gift shop as i couldn't put it off any longer....spoke w/ customer service person and she said that they haven't recieved them yet and they are sitting on 600 orders ......... sounds like it could be awhile.

7. Tigersmack

Tigersmack Founding Member

I went to Tiger Mania

last night looking for the LSU Sugar Bowl DVD and no luck. They had the highlight deal but I want the game ya know?

I just didn't want to wait 6 months to get it from LSU. Does anyone know if there is gonna be a SEC Champ. game DVD too? I want to see Vincent break that cornerbacks knee again on the move he made on the second long run.

8. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

The #1 moment of the DVD was this line from Nick:

“We staked the damn flag into the mountaintop of dominance today.”

--Nick Saban, from his victory speech to his players in the locker room after the Sugar Bowl, 1/4/04.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I got mine today...only disapointment was the music. They could have gone with some more hardcore and popular like Boom.

10. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Was it the same video from the Recruiting Bash? It had a lot of rap songs on it?