LSU offers Lindsey Scott (QB) from Zachary

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeInLa, Jan 19, 2016.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Miles is enough of a pimp to have the powers that be go home with him even after mysterious pokings on previous attempts. Aranda even makes me a lil curious...

2. TruthOrLies

TruthOrLies Freshman

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dang, he told me he was going to wait.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Given Miles' history here, to be able to sign a QB with any kind of talent shows how dam good of a recruiter the guy is. He could probably sign people to a snowboarding team in Baton Rouge.

lsu-i-like and furduknfish like this.
  5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Richdog likes this.
  6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

i don't know how you call yourself "braveheart". should be "gutless".
    ok, now, why do i like this pickup? because the guy is smart...because he is athletic...because of his height he's been overlooked...because he's player of the year in our football crazy state...but mostly, because lsu didn't want him. our coaching gurus have in the past recruited guys who obviously didn't fit the "system" they wanted to run. he has the qualities i like. i love that he has "something between his ears"! i have to assume, with all of the other qualities, that he's a hard worker. and, he's got to be coming in here with a chip on his shoulder. the 4* and 5* guys we've been getting only get chips on their shoulders when they aren't immediate starters. this guy has a chance to be different, imo.
    you obviously have the same mindset as our coaches. hasn't worked in the past. time for something new. give the kid a shot. he deserves it probably more than any qb we've signed in the clm era.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

don't forget to run it to the short side

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Not sure I would call him gutless but it is comical that someone with the name 'Braveheart' would be so pessimistic and want to attack fellow LSU fans for their enthusiasm.

I don't know if Scott will be a star or washout. But as a Tiger fan, I am glad he is joining our signing class. He seems like a great kid.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why not, I'm all for seeing what he can do

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'll give him a shot as well but I have to admit a lot of what @LSUBraveheart says is true. I don't think it was a shot at Scott but more of a shot at Les and why he continues this failed science project. Scott might be smart and that's gonna go a long way, and only time will tell I guess, but let's call a spade a spade, Miles has been an abject failure at making a dual threat QB into a legit threat.

lsu-i-like likes this.