LSU offers Snoop Lion's son, Cordell Broadus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, May 22, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

2. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

And we thought the Honey Badger had problems passing a weed test. Snoop Dog-Lion's child has probably inhaled so much second-hand smoke over his lifetime he'll pee dirty six months after he dies.

3. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Snoop Tiger?

LSUTiga, Tiger_fan and Tiger in NC like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Infamous, really?

Irrelevant, maybe....

shane0911 likes this.
  5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Sounds like he is a legit recruit and not solely recruited because of his dad. I remember playing against Master P and some of his crew at the Rec in the 90s and seeing Snoop there at least once (just shooting by himself).

I have apparently fallen so far out of pop culture that I didn't realize he was now called Snoop Lion. I was in high school when Snoop broke onto the scene and I still love listening to some of those songs.

I also recall reading a few years ago about Snoop being heavily involved in youth football. Guessing it may have involved his son's team/league.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah, I had no idea, either. Sounds ridiculous.
    Saw him on Larry King a couple of years back, and he apparently was coaching his son's team. His son actually sat on the show with him for a little while. It was funny because his son spoke very highly of his mother, but had little to say about dad.

7. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I'm certainly no pop culture expert, but it can't come as a surprise that the Mad Hatter offered Snopp Dogg-Lion's pupp/cub. Anybody remember this?

All joking aside, I'd say it's probably a serious offer. The kid apparently has offers from USuCk and others and he just finished his sophomore year.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He has given up Hip-Hop and embraced Reggae, don't you know Mon. Became a Rastafarian and growing some dreads. Says he's the reincarnation of Bob Marley.

Les got a ton of positive recruiting PR when Snoop came to one of Les' speaking engagements and put on an LSU jersey. Les had gone to a Snoop concert the night before and got to meet him backstage. Even if we don't get the kid, Les will get positive PR from this.

[​IMG]

Can you imagine the tragically un-hip Nick going to a Snopp Dogg concert? Not a part of the process. He'd be dipped in shit before allowing himself to have any fun.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Should be a pretty smooth transition, yunno, 'cus uh the weed n stuff.
    He clearly knows very little about Marley or anything that made him what he was. Whose oppression and strife is he going to take-up cause for?

I'm laughing my ass off trying to picture that awkward bastard at such an event.

10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Over/under on length of time before Simba is dismissed for "violating team rules"?

LSUTiga likes this.