LSU/OLEMISS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sstig, Nov 20, 2003.

1. sstig

sstig Freshman

I might be the only one, well maybe not, but I think that the LSU offense wins this game for the Tigers. I just do not see them stopping us the whole game. I hope that they do punt out of bounds instead of to Skyler. We win that phase of the game.
    On defense, I am not going to expect us to shut them down although we might play great, I expect some pick plays or missed
    assignments to help them ala the Gators. I hope that we only mess up 1 or 2 times.
    On offense, I think we have big plays that stun them and then just grind it out and shorten the game with our 4 fresh legged
    backs. I think we need to make them go 70+ yards for a score
    everytime and they will be successful 2/10 times.
    Final score: LSU 31 Olemess 14

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Not even close to being the only one. LSU scores every time they touch the ball in the first half. 21-0 after 1 quarter ... cruising

63-17

Funny one I heard today
    An elementary school teacher starts a new job at a school in Jackson,Mississippi and trying to make a good impression on her first day,explains to her class that she's an Ole Miss fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Rebel fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks a little surprised and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not a Rebel fan" she replied.

The teacher asked: "Well, if your not a Rebel fan than who do you support?"

"I'm an LSU fan and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher, now becoming interested in the lone dissenter asks, "Mary,why are you an LSU fan?"

"Because My Mom and Dad are from Baton Rouge and my Mom is a Tiger fan and my Dad is a Tiger fan, so I'm a Tiger fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's not necessarily a reason for you to be an LSU fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your Mom was a prostitute and your Dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I guess I'd be an Ole Miss fan"!