LSU on Around the Horn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by blindside517, Jul 15, 2004.

1. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

Hmmm....I should have watched. As soon as I saw what they were talking about, I assumed it would be a USC love fest and changed the channel.

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Around the horn always gave us props. I remember watching after we won the NC and 3 or 4 of the guys were saying hands down LSU was a better team and the national champs. I don't need to hear it from some big shot at ESPN to know we are national champs but it is nice to hear it every now and then. They also said USC deserved to be in the BCS game rather than OU because if you can't win your confrence then you don't deserve it. OU won like what 11 games that year and have nothing to show for it. I would buy a shirt that had Oklahomo's schedule on it. W,W,W,W all down the board next to everyone they played except the last 2 games. Then it can say some like "Oklahomo University 2003 State Champions" underneath since they didn't win ANYTHING else!

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Thats what one of the guys said yesterday pretty much...the best team all pretty much the whole year last year was Oklahoma and LSU beat them so they were the freaking real national champs.

4. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

Plashke's a dolt. After declaring that USC would have beaten LSU by two touchdowns, he was promptly eliminated. :lol: