LSU on TV - at least in OKC!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, Sep 30, 2006.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

We have a station of regular (not cable) TV called that I am not even sure what it is, but in theTV guide it says "Family" so I am assuming it is the family channel. It is one of those nothing but cartoon, infomercials, etc. channels.

Anyway.... The TV guide also shows that it will be broadcasting the LSU/Moo U game live! WOOHOO! I don't know if everyone has this channel or not since it is so insignificant, but you might want to check and see.

If the TV guide from our local paper is wrong, I may have to kill someone.

2. OkieTigerTK

Forgot to add...

If you are in the OKC metro area it is channel 52 regular tv, or channel 9 on Cox.

Fan-in-OK, I don't know if Tulsa has an affiliate that you can get it.

3. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

I have looked all over on cox cable listings here , No luck yet, I can watch the game on Yahoo though Or i can go outside and turn my big antenna on top of the house toward ft smith.....they have a station who carries LF games

4. OkieTigerTK

Well, this is wierd! I can get the channel on Cox in the living room, but since somehow we only got the dish (living room has dishtv and cox) in the bedroom, I at least get the channel on regular tv. Not as strong, but still a good picture. On the smaller tv in my office, I can't get it at all! I guess I will have to get it on yahoo over the computer in my office. And last night the tv in the kitchen died, so I won't be watching anything in there. So much for my idea of making chocky chip cookies while watching the game. Just as well. I would probably get too excited over something and send chocolate chips flying around the kitchen.