LSU/Oregon Ticket Distribution

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 27, 2011.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Alot of that has to do with Dallas Cowboy Season Ticket Holders get first dibs on tickets. part of their package. So many of them buy tickets then sell them a profit to us poor SOBs

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

That sucks! Seems pretty ****ed up to me. Just another reason for me to hate the cowgirls and jerry jones. **** em!

1 person likes this.
  3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I'm not sure how that happens.........TCU is playing BYU in that stadium and the primo seats are being sold by the schools. I still think brokers got way more tics in huge blocks, not from Cowboy ticket holder here and there. The FW Alum Assoc is already on their second group of broker block tickets.(like 50 tics and up).

4. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

I would think that only applies to suite owners. There is no way that you can allow season ticket holders in general seating areas the right of tickets to every event. On the other hand, it is very common that suite owners get that right to every event as part of paying the equivalent to the GDP of Uganda for their suite each year.

There may be some kind of deal with the primo club seat owners, but not all general season ticket holders.

5. phi1514

phi1514 Founding Member

I'm hearing from a lot of folks that Cowboys season ticket owners didn't get a chance to buy tickets as part of their package. Is there any other means of landing tickets at a reasonable price...other than getting raped on Stub Hub or Ebay?

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

not that i am hearing. seems that tickets not allotted to schools went straight to brokers.

7. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

Just got a text from my bro saying that LSU is offering standing room only tickets for $50.

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

what a ripoff. i have seats for $70. i guess it's better than paying $200 for a seat.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

My connection fell through so I got 0 and need 6 the cheapest I am finding are 300 plus.
    I want to go but not at that price

10. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

And he says scattered singles for $70. I guess maybe the Athletic Office sent emails out to season ticket holders.

I'm not saying a $50 standing room ticket is a great deal or anything, but if you *really* want to be in the stadium for the game, it's an option for you.