LSU/Oregon Ticket Distribution

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 27, 2011.

1. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

I've heard nothing good about the standing room only. There is a reason they are so cheap. Basically, if you are not at the front, you cant see anything. Even if you get in there quick enough to get a spot by the rail you better not leave to use the bathroom or get concessions because you'll never get back.

Here is a video of the view from there. Keep in mind that the camera is being held up over the the persons head so your view probably wont even be this good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTyWGgr-z8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪View of Cowboys Stadium from East Party Pass area ESRO Inaugural Night 9-20-2009‬‏[/ame]

2. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

And I don't think you will have to pay anything close to that come end of August............the "wow" factor is still in effect. If brokers are selling entire lots to DFW Alum Assoc now, they know it is a good as it will get and prices will start to moderate. I estimate there are around 30K tics not allotted to either school to get rid of.:geauxtige Could be wrong but I dont think so.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i have read that those $50 standing room only tickets are only $29 for cowboys games.

jerry milking this for every dime he can? makes me want to not go back there already, even tho it is a good game venue for recruiting exposure in north texas.

phuck jerry jones.

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

That's alot to spend to stand for 3 hours and not have a great view.

5. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I agree with this. Lots of people/brokers hoping to hit the lottery this early on Stubhub. My guess is that upper sections will probably level out at around $200 a seat. I don't see them going below $175. But again, just guessing based on what we saw on the Cotton Bowl and just the general intersest here in Dallas about two top 5 teams playing.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It certainly is. It's looking more and more like a watching party on my tv, instead of watching the big one in Jerryworld.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

hey, you can still come tailgate with us!

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Speaking of tailgate, will there be a Tigerfan.com "tailgate"?