LSU Oregon Tickets...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dat-Tiger-Fan, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

I'm excited about this matchup...should be a great game...With all the returning players next year we will be poised for a NC..just hope we can pull that first game out!

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

When I was a kid my grampa had this really cool swing set that he had welded from drilling pipe. It was awesome. I used to try to make the swing do a loop but never could quite get all the way around. Haven't done much of it since I was like 6 or 7. Hayden laughs hysterically when you push him on a swing. Deep belly laughs that only a kid can make. Its really great.

lets see if tiga takes the bait

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You answered my question WAY before that but did you think I'd take that bait? :hihi:

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

you whiffed on that one bro, you must be getting old, slow or both. I set it up for you but I wont' tell you where it is.:D

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I went to an OU game there last year. I absolutely HATE that stadium. It is the loudest place I have ever been in, only not in a good way. There are so many hard surfaces in there, that it is like being in a metal trash can with someone beating on it. My ears were still ringing the next day.

Lets talk concessions. Good news, they sell beer. Bad news, they only have Miller Lite and they are 8 bucks each. Every time I went for a round, it was 32 bucks. Popcorn, hold onto your hats guys, 10 freaking dollars! Seriously. 10 dollars for popcorn! You can get a wine based margarita for the bargain basement price of $14.

How about parking? we were in a lot that was a good 10-15 minute walk. $75.00.

Bring a fat wallet folks.

The screen. Its a good thing its there. I found myself watching most plays on it. The whole time I was thinking, why the hell aren't we watching this damn game on tv?

I vowed to never go to a game there again, however it was an easy vow. I didn't expect LSU to play there anytime soon. Hook me up Shane. We'll. take 4 tickets. :)

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Ticket sales?

7. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

General Admission tickets for this years Cowboys Classic went on sale June 14th so I would expect it to be about the same next year.

Events

As for tickets through LSU you would request them when you send in your season ticket renewal.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I've only been to the stadium for a concert. I'm looking forward to actually seeing a game there, though.

There are lots of places to eat in Arlington, so I would suggest eating before the game and skipping the outrageous concessions. I know at the U2 concert last fall, my group of 4 probably dropped an easy $200 on the number of beers consumed. My biggest problem with the beers is they aren't very cold.

The parking is ridiculous. For the concert, some dudes in a golf cart picked us up and drove us to the stadium--for about $10. There's lots of people doing that out there. I'm going to have both of my daughters with me, so I'd be willing to fork over the 10 bucks for that.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

From the Stadium:

Good Morning Rex,

We have not yet set a date for when tickets/parking passes will go on sale for that game. Once they do go on sale you can purchase them up to about a week out of the game.

Have a great day, Guest Services

10. Meathead

Meathead Founding Member

Tickets will not be going on sale for another 9 months or so. When it gets to be summer of 2011, keep your eyes on LSUSports.net. Of course, tickets will first be offered to LSU Season Ticket holders, and then whatever is left over will go to the general public.

If this game is like the game in Atlanta this year, every single ticket request will be filled, no matter how large it is. I requested 15 tickets to the Atlanta game & got all 15.

1 person likes this.