LSU Oregon Tickets...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dat-Tiger-Fan, Sep 13, 2010.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

So, I'm guessing the rest of us poor schmoes who live up here in DFW, but aren't season ticket holders, should just purchase through Cowboys Stadium directly?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

have you been to Jerry world yet? I think they have a huge section of standing room only that oversees the field, but you can easily watch the monitors. and i think the tickets are pretty cheap. at least they were last year.

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

don't worry. I have only received away game tickets once...the 10-9 loss at Auburn and i've been a season ticket holder since 94.
    i'll put in for this game, but won't expect to get any. I see alot more people going to this game than the UNC game because Dallas is a better place to party than Atlanta.

4. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Fo sho!

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, I'm sure there will be standing room tickets available, but I'm taking my daughters, too, so we'll want to sit. I'm not going to worry too much about the price.

6. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

In that case...buy me one!!! :wave:

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

I'll be in Dallas on business the first week in Nov. We're going up early on Sat to go to the Cowboy-Jacksonville game on Halloween (Sun). It cost me about 100 bucks a seat in the nosebleed section around the 35 yd line. One section down the seats were 25 to 35K apiece (must be in a suite or something). :shock: Got a parking pass for the farthest lot away (I guess about 3 blocks) for 50 bucks. All this just to see what this new stadium is all about. I guess they have to pay for that monstrosity. I hope the Saints can keep the dome refurbished for a long time. Those prices would limit the attendance in New Orleans.