LSU/OU series closer to reality

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, Feb 4, 2005.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

No offense, but I haven't read a dumber post in quite some time. Who can make it to 2 CCG's, and 2 MNC games in a row? Who else has done this? Certainly not our beloved C'est Bon...

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

No offense to you either, but your post is also quite "dumb." :yelwink2: Of course OU is a great program RIGHT NOW, but you missed my point! I'm talking about what could happen in the future. Personally, I don't think Zero U deserved to be in those last two NC games. We should have played USC in '03, and USC should have played AU last year--again, imo. Now on the other hand, LSU could be a huge flop and OU could be on top. Like I said in my post, "Who knows?" I certainly don't, but those are my opinions, take them for what they're worth! :grin:

Added: I can surely think of "dumber" posts! How about the one asking whether or not an LSU fan would ever pull against the Tigers? :dis::grin:

3. LSUDeek

Way to cover the old (_|_) there, JayB. You said, AND I QUOTE,
    That's pretty dumb!!! Nobody who has had 2 CONSECUTIVE UNDEFEATED REGULAR SEASONS will have "numbered days".

4. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Sounds like fun. I hope it is a nightgame.

Sooner Bait

Geaux Sooners

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Maybe so, but you're probably right. I should have rephrased what I meant. I personally feel that way, however "dumb" it may be. Maybe Stoops will move on the the NFL, maybe he'll be at Oklahoma forever. I don't know, I don't feel like arguing. I showed my ONE faulty opinion on life, sue me. It detracts NOTHING from my previous point though. Can't we all just get a long...neck? :hihi: Seriously man, I'm not here to argue like a lot of ppl do. You thought what I said was dumb, I accept your opinion. Now accept mine, for what it is, and let's move on--not too hard n'est-ce pas? :)

6. LSUDeek

I'll give your rep points back for that one. :) :geauxtige

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yes, but now he still ahs the "falling to pieces" statement hanging over his head. :rofl:

I wish we had the probable of losing in the NC game last year, or going to 3 out of 4 or whatever it is OU has been too, deserving or not.

8. cajdav1

FortWorth, I'm with ya. I would much rather play the best teams instead of worrying about how a loss would effect our chances for a NC. To me, you play the best to be the best.

9. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

C'mon Caj, not you too! Well I guess some things are just better left unsaid!:rofl:

I'd take being in the MNC every year like OU, but I'll be damned if I'm satisfied with my Tigers performing the way Zero U did against USC! :hihi:

10. cajdav1

I was trying really hard but I just couldn't leave that one alone. :thumb: