LSU out talented again in 2016

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jul 12, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hey man our talent isn't any good. Miles is the best.

TUSKtimes likes this.
  2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's weird the way ESPN has their coverage of Bama and Auburn set up. Maybe not weird per se', I do find it interesting. Scarborough is an Auburn guy through and through and he's on the Bama beat. Ostendorf is a Bama guy through and through and he's on the Auburn beat. Alex is a pretty good writer by today's standards but it's easy to see where his emotional ties come into play.

Kahn's just made the move to the SEC side of ESPN's coverage. Putting him with A&M makes sense and by virtue of history he's got an understanding of College Station (if such thing exists.) He went to Houston, so familiarity with Sumlin is probably a given.

BUT, I have a hard time taking any prognostications seriously about any other team in the SEC. This write up on LSU, while factually correct, reads like he's looking at the roster online while typing.

My experience with Khan has been reading and hearing his takes on the national scene while covering the Big 12. It's my opinion he's on par with Heather Dinich.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I have given up on national articles keeping their feelings out of it. After a while, they all start sounding like retread material with little statistical substance to support and even smaller insight to conclude. It's either mildly entertaining or something less. I get a bigger kick out of fans who get a little inside info and run with it. Gameday will take care of the rest.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

My issue isn't writers and media members voicing their opinions in light of their allegiance. My issue is with those to do so and claim they don't have any feelings one way or another. Own up to it like we used to see Stuart Scott do with UNC basketball.

5. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

I've been absent for a while. Did red really leave? If so, thank God. He'll never accept Les Miles' total inferiority and stupidity. Good riddance. Hopefully Les will be forced out after this year. I'm hoping LSU stacks up the losses just to get Les out of town. The pain may as well not be delayed. We were close to this point last year. A few more losses and he would have been canned. Here's to hoping this is the year.

Those dreaming about defeating Alabama are suffering from pure denial.

6. Eliminator55

Out talented and out coached. Some things don't change. Nick will have another national title far before LSU gets even close to one. LSU won't reach the title game until their brain-dead coach leaves town.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Bro, I have been leading that charge for longer than anyone and other than @SabanFan I've mixed it up with him more than most but @red55 is and will always be a huge part of this board even if he never returns. No one gave him more crap than I did and no one awaits his return more either. I hope he comes back and soon.

Eliminator55 likes this.
  8. Eliminator55

The forum will definitely be missing a huge piece with his absence. He's always been around to pump the sunshine. He'll probably show during the season, just like I tend to each year. We'll see. We need the diversity of opinion.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, I'm hoping his ego gets the best of him or he runs out of pot

furduknfish and Bengal B like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and we got to keep you.....lucky us

CajunlostinCali likes this.