LSU pictures for myspace page

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by forkliftdude, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

2. Broke

Broke Founding Member

The technical flaw with your statement is that I have actually looked at a few of these pages so as not to pass judgement without doing my due diligence. You keep trying to justify it and I will continue to rebuke it. I would though like to know your opinion of these other things that it is used for. I see "most" myspace users as young and I do not view any of them as losers. There has to be some functional area of society that they can contribute to.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

So there are over 92 million users on myspace and you've looked at a "few" and a conclusion was drawn about all 92 millions users based on a "few"? That's one intelligent assessment there Sherlock.

The funny thing about all your statements is that they can be easily applied to message boards, you know the thing you visit frequently. I logged on to this forum called Tiger Forums and saw some loser named kjunsausage arguing with brokerrookie about who had a crystal football in their teams trophy case, man talk about some losers on message boards.

It makes no difference to me how you view myspace, I'm just trying to make sense of your naive logic.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

5. Broke

Broke Founding Member

I have never had a discussion about who had a crystal football in their trophy case. Get your facts straight. I am sure Kjun can concur on this one. We have had a few discussions but I have never argued with him about anything. I don't have time to peruse 92 million websites to get a true sample of the quality of myspace users. You have lost all credibility by spouting erroneous banter. You go back to your myspace and I will go back to my job.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

:lol: :lol:

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I've given everyone positive rep in this thread (that I could) because I think this is such a griz-eat thread!!

for me to poop on.

8. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Look what you've done! One must tread lightly with such issues...:)

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Ok, the whole kjunsausage, crystal ball thing wasn't meant to be taken literally. It was an example to prove a point, but it obviously flew right over your head.

Allow me to use facts. You claim that myspace is a "complete waste of time" right? Given your last hadful of posts...

I'm sure most redblooded Americans would agree that the time you used to argue that myspace is useless, promising someone green for becomming a contributor, telling someone to post something educated for some green, and talking about someones sister is a "complete waste of time". But in your little world, it's time well spent.:thumb:

10. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Do I need to get the apple poem out again? :hihi: I will side with the numerous positive private responses I have gotten regarding this issue. I still like you because I have seen great quality posts here from you (unlike some people). We just disagree. Can a mod put a big fat lock on this thread now? And in the spirit of good sportsmanship I gave you some good star for having the nutz to have an intelligent conversation in which we just don't and probably won't agree. But let me know how you feel at age 35.

P.S. I'm not ignorant, I'm just slow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.