LSU Players Implicated in Bar Fight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Aug 19, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think they were asked. These guys probably see 20 of these things a month.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

JJ needs to have battery charges pressed on him as well... good for the goose sorta thing.

3. Purple & Gold

Purple & Gold Founding Member

It's not that simple. Their interests, stories, etc. are not necessarily antagonistic to each other, at least not from what I have read. All are accused, JJ perhaps more than the others, of being involved. If they all were defending themselves, that is justification so long as excessive force was not used. Nevertheless, a client can waive most any potential conflict.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Let's review ...

-This guy has a pre-existing criminal record in Florida
    -This guy was accused by his ex-girlfriend of stalking her, intimidating her and hitting her friend (gender not yet known) hours before the parking lot alteraction
    -This guy is reported to have thrown the first punch per Shady's employees (likely the only witnesses who were any where near sober)
    -There is no real usable video evidence to speak of

Come the hell on. They can't seriously be trying to build a case against these kids. It was absolutely idiotic for them to get sucked into this nonsense but this "victim" is anything but. He's a drunken hot head who got his chin checked and his pride bruised.

Run the players to death if you have to, but nobody's life should be ruined for this. One drunk meathead starts talking trash to other drunk meatheads, and they duke it out. Happens every weekend.

Remember when Chase Pittman broke that kid's face and nobody cared? Let's do that this time too.

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

That guy deserved it too.

6. shane0911

7. shane0911

Just thought of something:

Lets say the guy in the video doing the kicking is JJ

We know the guy getting kicked is the dumbass jarhead

BUT

The dumbass jarhead isn't the one with the broken neck so how could JJ be on the hook for the felony?

Told ya I should be a detective

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It's the act that is the crime, not the injuries it caused.

9. shane0911

dreamkiller

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Somehow the kicking and the person with the most injuries is being tied together when discussing Jefferson's involvement. Why is so much emphasis being placed on what Jefferson did or did not do and not who injured the guy with broken vertebrae?

I like how the police were asking for third party info but never bother to ask the bar employees and that the only one seeming to come forward saying Jefferson was kicking a guy on the ground has some sort of relations to the kickee.

I can understand going all out to find who injured the guy with a broken back...they should be punished...but it seems to me that the emphasis on Jefferson is way overblown. It doesn't seem he was involved in that part of the fight if any part at all. They seem to be going on one witnesses biased and possibly alcohol clouded version of events.

1 person likes this.