LSU Players Implicated in Bar Fight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

At the very least, avoid places with names like "Shady's" for god's effing sake. Just stick to the usual Tigerland dumps.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Who knows what really happened, but FWIW, the team is off today...no practice.

With that said, I find it funny that people think a college student shouldn't go out on a Thursday night in Baton Rouge with no practice the next day.

Hopefully we'll find out some actual facts pretty soon. We start installing gameplan for UO tomorrow.

And to you Oregon Dicks, our coach isn't gonna come out and defend his leadership skills after this. And this happened last night, not something our coach hid for months and months. That's the difference.

1 person likes this.
  3. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

But the REAL story is that Jefferson was sleeping in the parking lot and he woke up to police officers questioning him. :hihi:

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Honestly, this sounds to me like much adieu about nothing.

I don't blame him for being in a bar at 2 am. That's what you do when you are in college. It was his "day off" for the love of God.

Very few of you should be casting stones.

He didn't get arrested. We don't really know the details and most of you are trying to railroad our own guy.

I, for one, will support Jordan Jefferson until FACTS pop up that otherwise change my mind.

I think y'all should do the same.

I would hate to have a group of friends like some of you.

Just my .02

5. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I can only imagine the crap JJ takes from drunk college students.

6. Ilovemyducks

Ilovemyducks Freshman

These incidents are completely different. DT didn't go to a bar underage and pick a fight, he simply got a ride home and fell asleep. Yes, I do believe it because it is a completely plausible story. Someone sleeping at 4:30 AM after a flight across the country? Outrageous. And Chip didnt hide the incident. Cliff was suspended days after it happened. Maybe, he didnt reveal DT was in the car because he actually DIDNT do anything and he knew it would be completely over blown by these (excuse the pun) quacks that we have as our local media. Say DT's side of the story IS true for a second. Would you rather your leader sleep in a speeding car or get in a bar fight?

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I'm just gonna go ahead and pre-empt caddy's attempt to compare this to the Cam situation, as he does every time someone says "let's let the facts come out before we judge". Carry on.

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Stay humble, we are talking about Darron "I'm riding Shotgun " Thomas. Wasn't that DT riding along with the infamous Eddie Pleasant before he plowed into a mini van with a small infant involved and wasn't that DT riding shotgun with Jeremiah Masoli during his infamous marijuana stop. Now DT assumes the position again and decides to take the scenic route with that crazy cut up, Cliff "I can't tell a lie, we inhaled, it all" Harris.

With DT's obvious addiction to second hand smoke, two months seems about right for the next time and you know who is riding shotgun.

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

This thread title needs help.

1 person likes this.
  10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs