LSU Polyphonic Ringtone?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by macatak911, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Capt Fun

Capt Fun Founding Member

Under what category did myphonefiles have the LSU songs...could not find them?

2. desitiger

desitiger Founding Member

just go to search in myphonefiles.com and type in lsu

3. desitiger

desitiger Founding Member

i guess myphonefiles not offering anymore....i just looked on www.3gupload.com and there are 2 of them on there.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have a Motorola i90c with service with Nextel. Anybody know how to get ring tones to work on it? I don't think Nextel even offers ring tones, much less the Tiger Fight Song.

5. TigerMom76

TigerMom76 Freshman

I have the Eye of the Tiger on my Phone. I'm waith Cingular. I just went to my Cingular waeb site and for 99 cents I had it downloaded. Love having it because no one else does and I never have to pay attention when othe phones ring. I KNOW when its mine.:D :lsug:

6. eigna

eigna Freshman

i was looking for the polyphonic ringtone of the "Hey look me over" song - i've heard it before, so i know one exist... or the midi file would work just as well... thanks!!

7. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I have Cingular and have "Hey Fighting tigers" as my ring tone on my Nokia 8265i. It is way too cool! Now, I just love to hear my phone ring (play music!)! I got the tone from the website - www.cingular.com - for 99 cents. It was really easy. Though I had to "create" an account, it was pretty quick and painless. In just a matter of seconds, the tone was sent to my phone via text message - so, you must have text messaging capability to do this.

Good luck, and GEAUX TIGERS!

8. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

ugh....great ringtone....but i have at&t

9. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

10. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

i used to have the same i90c phone with Nextel....recently switched to AT&T......and i looked for LSU ringtones for that phone forever and i could not find any at all....there is none on nextel's website and there is none anywhere else....i would be suprised if u found one but good luck. i emailed them just before i canceled my service to see if they were gonna make one and they gave me some cop out answer......