LSU Polyphonic Ringtone?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by macatak911, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Anybody know about Sprint? You can get them with the "vision" service, but it costs $$$.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

3. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Amen Crawfish

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Hey Crawfish (and tigerlaw), that's the same phone I have! I like it too. I didn't really want a picture-phone, but it was the cheapest flip-down model they had. I'm sure they want to get the phones in everybody's hands so maybe some of them will buy the vision service.

I don't mind the $1/month for the ringtone, but it is $15/month for the vision service. I don't plan on taking pictures with my phone or using any of the other vision services, so I don't want to py $16/month just for the ringtone.

5. trixi

trixi Founding Member

I have Sprint and use www.3gupload.com. Sprint charges you per kilobyte downloaded, and it's like a penny per kilobyte, but remember that you are charged for all the menus you pull up in between. I like 3g because you can browse the ringtones on your computer, select them to put in your locker and go straight to your locker on your phone to quickly retrieve them.
    I was pretty sure they have Hey Fightin' Tigers. I have Pregame on my phone, if you want that I suggest getting the one that has under the comments that it is the louder version, because I rarely hear the drums in the beginning.