LSU/R-kansas game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Nov 23, 2013.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

So how bad do we skull fuck Rkansas? They have no defense to speak of and their offense is really horrible too... don't think their QB could hit air to be honest. I'm thinking along the lines of 48-6. Should help cap off a great Thanksgiving season.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

After arse-raping Johnny Fooseball, I would normally get cocky and predict a huge blowout, but I know my Tigers. I expect us to win, but keep it close, because that is what we do...

Richdog, Herb, tigerpub and 2 others like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Between USCe and Bama, the hawgs were routed by 100 pts in 2wks... then lost a bottom dweller game with MSU in OT tonight. They are horrible... if we can not at least mirror our output from tonight on them then we need to find new coaches. This game shouldn't be close.

4. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

You do realize that it is US, the Tigers that are playing next week? We will win imho, but it will be kind of close. That is how we roll...

5. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I'd like to think holding down aTm the way we did gives our defense a lot of confidence. Arky doesn't pose the same threat and I think we win comfortably. I really don't see us having any problems on offense against Arky's defense.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Our offense is light years away from their defense... we should be able to roll comfortably like we did tonight and in earlier games this season. As for their offense, if we can hold aTm to 10, this defense should be able to blank that pretender of an offense. But I agree with you @Tiger Exile... we do seem to play down to our competition all too often, but I just can not see this game being that close unless we just sleep walk through it.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Probably a let down game after putting all our eggs in this A&M basket.

LSU 30, Arkansas 17

Tiger Exile likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If we can only muster a 13 point win over a team Rutger raped then Miles needs to be kicked in his conservative lesticles. I think we win much more dominately.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Nope, Izzy and Exile are right. Think the way we played in the Florida game right after our shootout w/ UGA. If CLM would keep his mits off of the offense, and let CCC do his thing, then you would see a blow out of Arky. But, he will not. He and Bielma are cut from the same cloth, and it will be a run dominated game w/an occasional pass. In the end, we will win, but it will be close, and possibly nail biting.

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

If we dont...then we must. Do you realize how bankrupt that type of unsupported logic is?

All we need to do is win by 1 point, honcho.

KyleK likes this.