LSU 's best game this year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4lsu, Dec 3, 2003.

1. dvm4lsu

dvm4lsu Founding Member

I would say the Auburn game. They had one 4 in a row and living in Mobile all you heard was how no way could LSU stop their running game.Shutting them down, and shutting them up was LSU's most dominating victory in my opinion.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Arkansas. But, not nearly as impressive as Ga-Ga Tech or USC open date performances.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Gotta agree. No matters what happen on Saturday I will reflect happily on this season. The entire dismantling of Auburn and their team..

The other good thing about that game was it was never close. Being in the stands was fun because we just got to cheer and have fun.

I would throw Arkansas in that game, except it was cold. That was a fun game, sort of suspensful at first then ended up being fun to watch as an LSU fan...

UGA was just a great game to be a part of...

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

The last 2nd and 3rd quarters of Arkansas were the best we've played in my opinion. Our defense was poor in the first quarter, and by the time the 4th quarter rolled along we were playing walkons...Saban actually wanted me to come out of the stands and hit Matt Jones, but I had to refuse. I was having too much fun watchings us beat the hell out of the piggies.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Auburn for sure. Total domination from beginning to end. There was no need to score by the 4th quarter, it could have easily been 45-7.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Did you know that Arkansas had a whopping 4 yards of total offense from the 14 minute mark in the 2nd quarter until the 8 minute mark of the 4th quarter. That's almost 2 1/2 quarters of football. They had 1 first down in that time span as well. This is an offense that was 1st in the SEC in scoring before meeting LSU. If we had played our first team defense the rest of the way, that total could have been in the negative numbers.

I think the first quarter of the Auburn game was our most impressive quarter of the year.

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The best game of the year will be this Saturday night ... the Tigers are on a mission and its not complete.

8. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

I say Arkansas because it finally got us some national respect.

Everybody thought we were just a product of a light schedule until we hung 55 on an 8 win team.

Everytime you hear someone in the national media talk about why we should play for a NC, they bring up the Arkansas game.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Hopefully Saturday!!!!!!!!!
    :)

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

AMEN