LSU/Saints related question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Anyone else think that The Saints could improve ticket sales by drafting a Tiger this year?

I mean for one thing the saints really need a speedy linebacker badly. How could they pass up Bradie James if he is available?

Also they could really use a backup runningback. Davis should be available in the 4th 5th or possibly even 6th rounds. What do they have to lose?

I think they could increase their fanbase simply by adding some former Tigers. Anyone with me on this one?

2. WF TIGER

WF TIGER Founding Member

I for one would love to see Bradie James and Dominick Davis as a Saint. I would like to follow their carrers in the NFL as a Saint, although I will follow their days in the NFL no matter which team they go to, they will be Tigers forever.

I often wondered with the Saints defense the way it is why they didn't pick up Trev Faulk as a free agent.

3. -T-

-T- Founding Member

Trev Faulk would not have done anything for the Saints. Just like he has done nothing for the Cowboys. He was just plain dumb to leave, especially since nobody was even projecting him to be drafted on the first day.

4. lsufreak

lsufreak Freshman

im all for a tiger on the saints! i love them both and would watch saints football with or without any tiger players!

5. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

i don't want the Aints to take an LSU player. I don't think I could bring myself to start hating on a former Tiger.

6. eric d

eric d Founding Member

I think drafting a defense that can stop my high school offense would increase the fan base.