LSU signee Ross Neltner voted Kentucky's Mr. Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phatcat, Apr 18, 2003.

1. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

This kid seems to be just the kind of athlete LSU needs to compliment the play of Bass, Minor, and Koundjia. He can hit the outside shot and is reportedly an excellent passer. Things are looking up for the next generation of Bradyball in Tigertown.

2. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I am sure the "T" brigade will find some anti brady spin on this one. Congratulations to Coach Brady for assembling the BEST Basketball recruiting class in the history of the school.

3. ricky

ricky Freshman

All the Tiger coaches in every sport has stepped it up. and the Skipper is at the helm. Coach Brady has proven that he can coach and recruit. even though at times his recruiting has been suspect. But this class seems ligit. Geaux Tigers.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

The way things seem to look for many of our sports, Skip Bertman may be the greatest thing to happen to the LSU AD in years.

5. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Hope this guy turns out to be good. It bothers me a tad that he wasn't recruited by his home state Univ of Kentucky. By comparison, Mr. Basketball in Louisiana this year is going to La Tech.....and we all know the supposed best player in the state this year is Bass.

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I think that he will turn out to be a solid player who actually stays 4 years instead of leaving after 2 or 3 years. We all saw how valuable senior players with solid fundamentals can be during Kansas's run to the finals this year. Neither Collison or Heinrich will be great pro players but they were clearly great college players.

7. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Who is LA's Mr. Basketball and what high school is he from? Bass is an awesome prospect, how does this guy compare to him?

Well I would like to congratulate Coach Brady for signing the class that he did. It could've been an easy task with our recent history. He is proving to me that he can recruit; he managed to get Stromile even with scholarship limitations. Let's hope that he can mesh these guys together and build some solid chemistry, and then LSU will once again Pack the PMAC!

8. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Can't think of his name but he goes to Grambling High.

9. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Milsaps who went to La Tech.
    Brady compared Neltner to the big white guy at Florida. He said he doesn't have the offensive skills, yet, but he has the same game. He listed him at 6'9" 240 Lbs.