LSU Sports Talk Radio Tonight (Hoops)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jwho77, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

Join me (Jude Young) and Brandon Rizzutto tonight for excellent LSU talk.

Lee Brecheen of Louisiana Football Magazine joins us to discuss the latest news in college football recruiting for this huge final weekend. Who's in Baton Rouge, and will Les Miles be able to reel them in?

Also, Randy Rosetta of the Advocate will join us to breakdown LSU's huge men's hoops matchup at the PMAC with Mississippi State.

Brandon and I will have all-encompassing Sports Talk tonight from 6:30 to 8:30. Tune in to BizRadio 990am New Orleans on the radio or via the world wide web at www.bizneworleans.com.

Feel free to call in your concerns, comments, and questions at (504) 260-9476...that's 260-WGSO.

2. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

Also, you can leave questions right here in the thread. We'll get to them if possible.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I was looking at the video clips of WR recruits (DeSean Jackson, Slick Shelly, LaFells and Rouse) and, to me, obviousl Rouse and Jackson are blue-chippers for a reason, but I though LaFells looks much better than Shelly (not that I would ever complain if we land ANY of those guys).

I would be completely surprised if Jackson signs with us (he's listed as having "medium" interest and he's a California guy--I'd say he's going either USC, UCLA or Cal). Rouse, would surprise me too if he signed. I think he's more of a FSU lean.

But of those guys, the two that have the most interest in LSU, LaFells and Shelly, if we can get even just one of them, it would be great--but I think LaFells is the more fluid, polished receiver.

Would you agree?

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

will 8-8 get the tigers in the ncaa tournament?

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

thanks for answering my question.

i dont think it looks good for us tommorrow. ervin, powers, and roberts are too good. we need to hit outside shots and get the ball to the big guys down low and get fouls. its gonna be tough.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i dont see where rosetta is getting the #43 rpi for lsu. before the ole miss win we were #74. http://www.rpiratings.com/mensrpi.html dont think we're gonna jump up 30 spots because of that one.