LSU Spring practice.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Mar 14, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

The fact that he fired the OC he hired after one year is a positive? Lovely.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Just a tiny $3.2 Million dollar 'error in judgment' by O.

3. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

It shows a willingness to change when something isn't working. Lester Miles couldn't and it was his downfall.

Unless he should somehow have another chance when he couldn't score touchdowns inside the red zone??? I am glad he is gone and he can take his jet sweeps and shove them...

4. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

LSU made several millions of dollars in errors renewing Miles time after time clowny...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I doubt it, my wife doesn't know the difference between a clothes line and a goal line. Really weak comeback there Don, thought you were better than that.

lsu-i-like, ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

WOW Narcisse and Dillon.

7. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

It’s only the spring. I have only 35% of my nastiness installed.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We looked big on the field today. Lots to work with. Lots to feel better about IMO. D has multiple levels of nastiness. Our Dline cannot be controlled.

didit and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I didn't get to see it. Sounds like the QBs were up and down w/McMillan looking the best in this one. Got a ways to go in the QB competition, but maybe starting the season out with JM, a senior, and seeing how he does w/plan for one of the other guys coming off the bench if needed is the way to go?

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Junior, but yeah. I guess he has an experience advantage but the other two studs have been in the program for long enough. Very disappointed with Brennan, he had one sustained drive that resulted in no score. He threw a ton of bombs, I don’t need to see that again. Other than that one drive he couldn’t get anything going. Narcisse wasn’t much better. A couple of nice plays by WRs with Narcisse in.

McMillan looked like he just saw the field better and was able to get it where it needed to be (at least once he got warmed up). If McMillan starts and any of the other guys leave, that’s terrible for O, but really fuck em. Look in the mirror ya got damn primadonnas.

Defense probable contributed, but we’ll have to face some stingy defenses this year. I’m guessing the D won’t be without it’s flaws again. Thinking about Amanda, he sure gets a big pass in the DB debacle. I think that this happened under his watch makes me question his ability to run a program, especially LSU (if O were to get shitcanned).

I’m on the McMillan train for now, with the other two waiting in the wings if he struggles. Maybe Narcisse gets some time for his run ability (didn’t see it yesterday with the QBs under touch football rules). McMillan looked as mobile as Narcisse.