LSU Stands Alone

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ccgw, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Just came across this youtube post put up by an LSU fan. Nice compilation of good photos with music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-9GuVsIy0k

:tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Decent video, ruined by the classless remarks at the end.

3. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I agree. The Ohio state band picture at the end was a surprise to me but funny; the writeup afterwards was a bit too harsh in rubbing it in..

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

The remarks at the end were definately uncalled for. Did not care for the "music" either. Why not play Tiger Rag or the LSU Fight Song.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Still don't understand why people think that being a fan means insulting the other team.:confused: Being a fan means praising YOUR team...supporting YOUR team. It has NOTHING to do with the other team.

Of course, there are teams that we dislike for different reasons...but I don't know why OSU would be one of them. The band picture is ancient...but funny. That said...one of the HIGHLIGHTS for me from the BCSNCG was watching the OSU band perform "Script Ohio". Does that make me less of a fan?:shock:

By the way...minus the music, I loved the video...right up to the last minute or so.:thumb:

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Y'all are killing me! I can't watch it here at work and in an effort not to post something here that makes LSU look bad will somebody PM me what was said?

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did you get the PM OT, it was just a bunch of stuff about how tOSU is 0 and 9 and they don't belong, just trash that probably came from a high schooler.

8. Caliendo

Caliendo Founding Member

I like the music. It goes with the title of the video. The comments at the end were uncalled for.