LSU-Stanford Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal Buddy, Mar 27, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Notice the >>>>>>> :hihi:

I can't figure out why we play so poorly in the first half. I wish they would stop doing it though. My heart can't stand too much more. Between the men making the final four, and the women playing soft first half's, I've lost at least two years off of my life expectancy this season.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

The ladies just haven't seemed to have a sense of urgency in the first half of games. That is what scares me. I keep hoping that will change, because sooner or later, it is going to bite them in the butt!

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Oh. Must have missed it.

4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Hope the Tigers turn it up the second half cause Stanford really didnt play that well . If Stanford turns it up too we might be in trouble. That was a terrible first half.

If i am Pokey i would work the Refs on their center. # 1 she is traveling when she stops her dribble and than takes a step and #2 she is wrapping her arm around the defender when she goes to make her move.

I can tell you from seeing a few Stanford women games that they have a great Coach. Our girls better kick it in gear and pick up the intensity.

I dont think it is Stanford defense as much as it is we are just not executing.

5. Bengal Buddy

It is hard to understand why the girls can't get motivated and play offense well in the first half.

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Hopefully not tonight. Stanford is the kind of team that can build off of the momentum.

7. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Leave it to Pokey to say something at halftime to get these girls fire up...

8. Bengal Buddy

Now we're starting to see some offense!!!!!

9. Bengal Buddy

This game is beginning to look like the last men's game. The three-pointers are whats keeping Standford in the game. We need to shut that down.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I hate using this excuse, but these refs are TERRIBLE! ..on BOTH sides of the court. This is pathetic...