LSU still #1 after 19 overtimes!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by eL eS shU, Oct 16, 2007.

1. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?context=podcast&id=3064521

THE HERD.

LSU is still #1 in the country.:geauxtige

LSU; back to back tough SEC game, goes on the road to Kentucky, and loses in about 19 overtimes.:hihi: :hihi:

tOSU: out of 119 D1 teams, they have the 118th hardest schedule! I dont care that they are unbeaten, play somebody :dis: :dis:

2. StadiumSalute

StadiumSalute It's Gameday!

The Herd sounds like a robot...

But it sure did seem like 19 overtimes (the game was 4.5 hours thanks to CBS). Gotta agree with what he says, especially with regard to Ohio State. I would put S. Florida over Ohio State because S. Florida has played more quality games IMO.

3. scaill1

scaill1 Founding Member

We are still in the driver's seat all we have to do is win the rest of our games and the rest will work it's self out!!! I have a feeling that it will be a rematch of 2003 and we will be playing Oklahomo for the National Championship!!!:crystal:

4. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

i like the way the herd thinks. i also like how most of us have chinned up about the loss, the rankings and the run to December. Tigers are always #1 to me.

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Herd is constantly giving LSU props for some reason. It was the same deal last year. Last year, even with a loss, he was saying we were the only team in college football that could stand toe to toe with Ohio State.