LSU Sweeps SEC Awards

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDeek, Mar 8, 2006.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

since when do they put so many players on each all sec team?

2. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't seem like there is always this many!

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

So, awards wise, they only thing we didnt accomplish this year was getting every player on all sec and tourny champs (so far)?

SEC Champs, Freshman and Player of the Year, Coach of the Year...Congrats Tigers!

4. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

**the**

Great year! :geauxtige

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Yeah, I dont proofread...never will. Most of yall can figure out what I am trying to say. :wink:

6. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

I think that was a jab at my intelligence...:bncry:.
    For the most part I can figure you out and agree with you tbait3.

7. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

and for some i'm sure this isn't enough...sad

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Okay, so by your hypothesis LSU fans should sit at home and lament over the fact that in years past our Tigers have struggled? Wow, "start winning and the support will follow?" Some of you so-called "fans" are hard to figure out. By your conjecture LSU fans should wait for said program to start winning before supporting them? What a load of sh!t!!! "Yes, I think I will wait to see a basketball game AFTER LSU wins the NCCAT..." Well, you'll all probably be waiting a long time... :dis:

I don't understand why fans don't take more pride in seeing our school compete and build something. It's like all of those guys who bitched about LSU football in the Dinardo days and after LSU won the MNC, got a second mortgage on the house and bought an assload of LSU gear... some people. Real fans know who they are. They enjoy seeing a GREAT game amongst GREAT athletes... They don't "care" if LSU loses, they simply like to see a great display of talent and pride representing LSU.

9. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

This is not unique to LSU, it's like that at most places and at every level. You have your hardcore fans who are always there, win or lose. Then you have the rest that will only spend their hard earned money when the team is winning.

I don't ever see that changing...

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Sure, it's inevitable that this happens the nation over, but since I am not a fan of other schools (even though I'm a student at Nicholls,) it's not that apparent to me. The thing that gets me is that there are people that will do anything within their power to NOT attend a game just because they are THAT arrogant. It really makes me sick. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way...