LSU takes game two 11-8......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Justin Credible, May 8, 2004.

1. Justin Credible

Justin Credible Founding Member

it's always bigger news on these boards when we lose, but just wanted to let some know in case they haven't heard yet. And yes Gill made another error.:dis:

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I really thought we'd sweep, but after last night, I'm still certain that we'll win tomorrow, also!

Another SEC series win for LSU!!

Fantastic!

There's still time to get hot and make some noise in Omaha.

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

The only noise this team is going to make is that gurgling sound as the season goes down the drain!! But I truly truly hope I'm wrong and everybody who jumps my case over this post will be right.

4. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Wow, Jean Lafitte finally has something positive to say about the baseball team despite hardships and he gets ripped for it. Come on now people.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Mike is just pissed because Bush is President. It clouds his thinking.
    Mike, the Tigers are a lock for post season play and a shot at the whole thing. How is this a season down the drain? Realize that Texas, Stanford, Rice, et.al. are fattening up on non-SEC schedules. None of them would have the record they do playing in this conference. You are looking at the wrong side of the fence. It's green on this side as well.

6. Jean Lafitte

Cause for concern.

Sure, we could let our concerns about the team and the coaching get the best of us, but it is almost mid-May and we need to take SabanFan's advice to heart and get a positive attitude.

The odds are against us now, so it is time TO GET TOUGH, PEOPLE!

7. Jean Lafitte

Post-Napoleonic French Army.

Your signature has a good bash against the french army. One of the problems that the french army has had after Napoleon is what I call "Panic Syndrome": what happens is that when the french army suffers a reverse, the leaders and soldiers let their emotions run away to the ultra-negative/defeatist. Once you let a defeatist attitude take over your mind-set, you are beaten.

The WILL to victory is what gives birth to victory, my children. Would Napoleon have ever dominated Europe for 10 years if he let his fears and doubts govern his actions? Non!

NOW is the time to form square! When the enemy calls upon us to surrender, let the youngest among us give the answer: "Merde!"

Now let's go get a double-digit win over KY today.

8. Jean Lafitte

Hah! I KNEW we'd get the big win today!

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

All this baseball bashing is rediculous, this baseball team is #5 in the country still.
    You would think from some peoples views they were in last place.

They may not have played as well as some would've liked but they still are ranked in the top 10 in the country and have a good shot into the post season.
    There isn't much else you could ask for...

10. Jean Lafitte

Well, sure.

You must admit that it would be fun to watch the baseball team just crush opponents without mercy like the old days.