lsu thirts: tigerbaits/ hurricanes..Help!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mouton, Jun 19, 2006.

1. mouton

mouton Founding Member

im looking for two specific lsu tshirts......one says tigerbaits and has different fishing lures with the logos of the sec teams....the other says katrina, rita, miami(with the peachbowl score).....there aint no hurricane we cant handle.....anybody seen these anywhere online or have any idea where to look????

2. mouton

mouton Founding Member

anyone? anyone know who has the best selection??

3. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

i saw this shirt online that sed

U did....

and then it shows like 3 yards in the second and third quarters to 200... etc etc.

went back the next day and couldnt find it

4. tigerm

tigerm Founding Member

Maybe try Red Stick sports. I seem to recall seeing the "hurricane" shirts at the recruiting bash, and maybe it was Red Stick sports that had them(?)

5. mouton

mouton Founding Member

thanks....no luck though... anyone else no of anyone that carries a wide variety of lsu tshirts???

6. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

I was looking for the same t shirt also and had no luck finding it either...and only could find it in youth size

7. mouton

mouton Founding Member

i saw both of these shirts at this years jazzfest, and have searched and searched online with no luck.... i wish i could at least find some shirts with a bit of humor,, u know poking fun at other sec teams or something.....all of the shirts ive found or plain and boring

8. jrltiger

jrltiger Founding Member

I went and talked to the people at our local LSU store to ask about the Hurricane shirts. They said that the company who made them only made a specific number and wasn't going to make any more. So, I guess we're all just SOL.

9. mouton

mouton Founding Member

thanks..... i wish tigertoons would make and sell shirts.......im planning on having one made that says whos your daddy with an lsu tiger looming over an auburn tiger....after getting the artists permission....

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

If you are in or near Lafayette, try Louisiana Hot Stuff (337-981-3132) on Ambassador Caffrey Parkway. I was in there today and there is some t-shirt dealing with the Peach Bowl, I'm not positive its the one you are referring to. Good luck.

NOTE: Exchanged a Father's Day shirt that didn't fit for a kakhi colored Nike "swoosh" cap and key chain. My wife doesn't understand that you can NEVER have too many LSU caps.