LSU tied 6-6

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Feb 15, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ummm...I forgot what I wanted to...Oh yeah, Determan looked great over the last 4 innings. He shut down Louisiana (take that ULL) completely.

Anyone notice the "L" with the feather on their unis. Trust me. That just kills Ooh La La who wants to be the only "Louisiana" in the state.

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Not only that - I don't know if you've noticed, but the upstarts to the west have changed their domain name to www.louisiana.edu ... what pretention.

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

obscene, obscene....my sperm that have yet to impregnate my future wife will be affected by these obscene images. We must ban Tirk :grin: :grin:

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

I had watched the game, but when I picked up the Reveille this morning it said we barely won 7-6. I was confused. I thought..maybe I ended up unknowingly taking some mind altering drugs.... but then I checked here and saw that it was 9-6 and all was right with the world.

They seemed to have mostly fixed it on their site, at least

[​IMG]

5. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Watching the game, the two balk calls on ULM were questionable, the first one more so than the second. Even Ben McDonald said as much on the Cox telecast.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Yeah.. Those balk callls really letf ya scratching your head. Then again, the call is usually never clearcut. At least the crew was consistent though in that multiple officials called them both.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

IMO the 2nd one was clearly a balk. The first one? Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

8. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I wished Cox would have replayed those balk calls in regular speed instead of slow motion. It's kind of hard to see if a pitcher paused for a second when it's in slow motion! :confused:

But Big Ben says it was questionable ... I like him doing the commentating.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes hes refreshing just talking baseball. no fancy catch-phrases or hey, look at me crap.

excellence in simplicity.