LSU/UGA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU Tailgater, May 16, 2003.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Why would CBS televised a national game at 12:00?

CBS's nationally televised game is at 2:30 on Saturdays. All the SEC games of the week on CBS was at that time last year unless CBS is changing the format this year. 2:30 is a little better than noon but not that much better. For the 11:30 MSU game last year, I had to wake up at 6:00 a.m. and I still had problems getting to the game. I missed half of the first quarter.

:lsug: :lsup:

2. lsutiger4life

lsutiger4life Freshman

I believe (fingers cross) LSU will luck out in the television draw with ESPN at 6:45 p.m. because of the Tennessee vs. Florida game is the same day. That game has been televised by CBS for who knows how long.

3. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

In all honesty, I wish that JP would stop showing SEC games. After the MSU game last year it dawned on me why we have games at night. While it may not make a difference a little farther north, day games in Baton Rouge, particularly before noon, are just downright MISERABLE. Not only do you have the sun directly overhead but you have the humidity and the collective body heat of 92,000 fans. YUCK!! And all that for a game on tv in which I personally think the announcers are a bunch of buffoons anyway....

5. OhioTigerFan

OhioTigerFan Founding Member

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's 11:00 Central.