LSU versus Arizona

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GOAZCATS.com, May 16, 2003.

1. GOAZCATS.com

GOAZCATS.com Freshman

Hey everyone -

I run a site named GOAZCATS.com and we're interested in what you have to say about the matchup this year. Check us out at http://www.goazcats.com.

We know it is going to be a really tough game and that you guys travel really well. I am sure there are going to be a ton of Tiger fans running around the desert.

Anyway, what's your take on the matchups this year? I think it would be fitting that you beat us in our best game (basketball) and we beat you in Football this year.

Hope to see you over at GOAZCATS.com

Jim Storey
    GOAZCATS.com

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Hello GoAzCats, welcome aboard ! look forward to the game and visiting with U of A fans !!!

How far is the campus from Phoenix, my mother in law lives in Gibert.
    Is it possible to stay there and make the trip.

Dont know enough about the Cats to make a guess, I have read some about the Coaching situation. Living in Texas now I know a bit about him. I guess it is getting that time of year where we need to start looking at that matchup

Do the cats have a game before the LSU game ???

Geaux Tigers
    Geaux Cats (Except when you play LSU)

3. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Jim,

There are two Arizona logos available for you and other Arizona fans to use as avatars. Just wanted to let ya'll know.

4. Sounds good Jim. I wish I could go to that game, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one. Welcome to the board.