LSU VIDEO Preview: LSU @ Arkansas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Nov 25, 2010.

1. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

YouTube - FootballGameplan's Channel

Am I the only one that probably wont leave my sofa tomorrow.
    As log as it is still possible, I believe.

After looking at TCU's schedule, there is no way the coaches vote them into the Championship game. Seriously, it just wont happen.

Auburn, Oregon, and Boise must go down.

And they must go down hard!!!!

:geaux:

I mean, I'll reluctantly settle for a win over Arkansas and a BCS bowl, but thats some heavy arm twisting.

I feel almost psycho at how bad I can't wait to get these Friday Results.

Anybody else with me, or maybe I'm just crazy.:wave:

2. Jester

Jester Founding Member

No, it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend........especially with the new rumors regarding LSU getting into the SECCG over Auburn.

If Bama wins and Boise and/or Oregon lose on Friday, I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls come game time on Saturday.

3. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

Dont do me like that man. I definitely went researching that. You could have included a smiley or something.

Anyway...

I really think Auburns biggest issue is that they rely to heavily on one player.
    At any play, a twisted ankle, hurt throwing hand, etc, etc...

And Auburn would be in the twilight zone.

It's highly likely they could lose to Auburn and South Carolina.

Cam Newton hides a lot of their flaws, just like Tebow at Florida.

If Cam has a bad game, the Auburn "Battle Birds" will be in trouble.

:geaux:

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

That's just want Kirby Smith dorm will do to you. Seriously, I am fired up, too.

I really like the mini-helmets in that dude's video, lol.

I'm not buy'in those Auburn rumors either. Still, I feel the Tigers will beat Arkansas and ALA beats AUB. The rest is a little hazy, but I am hopeful Oregon and Boise lose. If Oregon and AUB lose, but Boise wins, we may jump TCU and get a shot at Boise, I suppose. 48 hours, baby, and we'll know.

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Granted they are just rumors at this point, but there is the possibility that the NCAA and the SEC could make the decision, depending on how things pan out this weekend, that AU was warned to sit him before the UGA game, but they chose to ignore those warnings. The NCAA and the SEC could possibly be sitting on enough evidence to, at the very least, rule that Cam was ineligible for the UGA game on, vacating any wins they had from that point on. They could possibly also rule that AU failed to instill any level of institutional control, by failing to listen to the NCAA recommendations of sitting Cam. Given the circumstances and the evidence that possibly does exist the NCAA could very well make this decision and would have it stick.

It may not be enough evidence at this point to bring a crippling hammer down on AU, but it could be enough to shut down their season from the UGA game on. Things that have supposedly happened that is not being discussed at length, is that the NCAA and the FBI have already questioned the participants involved from the MSU side of this story. That testimony may be enough for the NCAA to make a decision.

As mentioned by Bhelm in the other thread, there is the rumor that LSU received a visit from the NCAA last Friday. From the source I heard the same information from, supposedly Bama got the same visit. There is the potential for either LSU or Bama to be crowned the SECw champ should AU go down. It has been what I have hinted to in several posts over the past week, but didn't want to say anything outright, but when Bhelm did I decided to give a confirmation to having heard the same thing. Take it for what it is worth, because it is only rumor at this point, but the possibility is very real and so is the outcome should it happen.

Could it happen, sure, will it happen, I have no idea. What I do know is that the Tigers need to TCOB and so does the Tide.

As I have said, this weekend could turn out to be more important to LSU fans than any of us realize, sit back and enjoy the ride. :geaux: :lsup: LSU!

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Good info. I generally don't like to subscribe to rumor milling too much, but certainly you and bhelm are more in the know than I. You know it is funny, while I want (to coin a CLM phrase) for the Tigers to win the SECw, and obviously the NC, I don't necessarily want for the allegations to be true. I would rather Cam and his family be morally sound and the rumors to be false, but if they did what the allegations claim, then he and AUB (if they paid his dad) deserve to go down. Since he was the main reason they beat LSU, I firmly believe the outcome would have been different w/o him, then it would make sense for LSU to represent in the SECCG. As if Friday and Saturday did not have enough suspense with Oregon, Boise St, Auburn, and LSU all playing tough matchups, the outcome of AUBs investigation could change markedly the ending of our season!:geauxtige

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I very much agree. I have no desire for AU and Cam to take this possible hit, and I would much rather the Tigers get what they deserve by having earned it. That said, shoud AU and Cam be found guilty then I want what is just for everyone that has been effected.