LSU Vs Arkansas WHO WINS?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 23, 2010.

?

Who wins?

1. LSU

73 vote(s)
    91.3%
  2. arKANSAS

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Trust us we are. As I have stated to a friend, in all my yrs of hating Bama, which is some 45, I can't remember ever cheering for the Gumps. I guess there is a 1st for everything, especially if it is self serving. Good Luck GEAUX TIDE!!!!!!!

2. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

Mos' DEFINITELYness my friend!
    REAUXLL TIDE!!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

16 think Arky will win but none commented. I smell pork roast.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Gonna be a close one. If the offense plays anything like they have the past few weeks and, most importantly, doesn't turn the football over, LSU wins. A couple takeaways would help as well. One things for sure; if the D plays like it did vs. Ole Miss, even with a good game by our O, we could lose. Still, I think this is a special LSU team. We get the win 31-27.

5. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Having to play against the well balanced and explosive ARK offense is heck of a daunting task for the LSU-D. The offense and defense all know they both have to step up and play their best and complete game.

Of the two teams, I am guessing that the LSU team is more hungry and has "the want", and is quite capable of focussing on the task ahead. I feel good that they will play well like how they did against BAMA.

The key is down to the coaching schemes/gameplan.

:geaux:

6. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I don't know that they are all that balanced. They are 9th in the SEC in rushing, and that's after padding their stats with nearly 400 yards against UTEP a couple weeks ago.

I think we need to attack Mallett and hit him early and often. I don't see this offense moving the ball on us that much. I think they are very good offense, but I just think it's exactly the type of offense we are built to stop.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Their rushing attack has started to blossom some, but as you point out a big chunk of that was against UTEP. I agree with you on our D being better suited to play against their type of passing attack. much like it was against the Bama O, and Bama has an even more explosive rushing attack. I think we if win the battle in the trenches, allow our secondary the freedom to cover their WR's we will be able to shut down their O. I can see a couple of coverage sacks due to their WR's not being able to get the seperation needed against our secondary.

The one thing for sure is that it will be a nail bitter and probably won't be won until the last 5 mins.:geaux: :LSU231: LSU! :tigereye:

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

31-28 LSU wins. Jasper puts a FG through with a few minutes left, and Mallett throws a pick late to seal their fate.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I don't know, our D is a bend but don't break, so look for pustrino's offense to get a lot of yards. Our front line is so good, I don't think they could run very well on us if they had a running game. Our secondary has been so banged up, I think that is where our weakness is, which plays to their strength. Having said all of that, we still win, it's just that it will probably be a game similar to Ole Miss in scoring and yards. You know it will be close since all of our games against reasonable quality opponents are.

10. z1tigerfan

z1tigerfan Freshman

Roll Ti.. Ti..T.. Y'all do good.

Officially I'm for that other Alabama team since that will give the SEC five consecutive National Champs.
    But, in my gut "I hate those guys". I wish you would have ripped them a new one. If the game had been called at half time I would have been a happy camper. But now they are the SEC's best hope for the title. Dang that's hard to admit.

LSU opens up a can-

LSU 49

pigs 14