LSU vs Arkansas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Mar 13, 2003.

1. McKinneyTiger

McKinneyTiger Founding Member

Sorry SabanFan

Didn't see your earlier post.

MT

2. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

The Florida players will not rest easy tonight. BTW, when did they take the starters out?

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Most of LSU's starters started coming out at around 7 minutes left.

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

I love beating a razorhog.

Bunch of sorry-ass losers. I can't wait to beat their asses in FB. That fluke loss still burns.

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Was unfortunately in class while the game was going on. 85-56 huh? Man, sounds like we were hitting on all cylinders. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope the Tigers can play like that against Florida.

6. sugarland tiger

sugarland tiger Freshman

I live in Houston and i came home early today with the hope of catching LSU on cable,however every tournament but the sec was on tv, but i was able to listen on lsu sport net on my computer. I was wondering why we are not getting the sec tournament on cable.

7. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

The SEC tournament is being covered by JP Sports. It is only regional. I guess people figure that the SEC will get plenty of national coverage in the NCAA tourney.

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

It was a bloodbath in the Dome today. LSU dominated Arky on both ends of the floor and are peaking at the right time of year. The Arky players were losing their cool with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd half. I think 3 players fouled out or were ejected within a 4 minute span.

Watching a game in the dome is a shock to the system. The place is just too big for a basketball game. You have no depth perception and the seats are really far from the floor. And these seats were supposedly good. I'm dreading tomorrow when I'll most likely be in the 600 level unless I can sneak down again.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: Sorry SabanFan

Thanks for trying. I'll be on an airplane while the Fla game is on. Pure torture.