LSU vs. Auburn Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBait3, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Actually, we won. But don't let those little facts get in the way of your arguments.

edit: Dang, Joe got to it first.

3. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

no crap. showing joe his statement was dumb

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

for the first time this season, i missed the game entirely. i hope this thread has some interesting nuggets about the game for me to read later when i have time to go through it.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

What are you, the only person who missed '58's posts?

6. LSUtiger87

LSUtiger87 Freshman

lsu number UNO IN SEC & I leave it at that.

7. LSUtiger87

LSUtiger87 Freshman

How come the regular who supporting LSU basketball are not posting. Are they getting ban by THIS FORUM.

:geauxtige LSU! :geauxtige LSU!

8. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Everyone here supports the team. Specially when you know they cant cover a spread.:thumb: ... What we are saying is thay Brady is not one to take us to the Promise Land, Thats not saying #1 in the SEC is not good, its great, but the promise land is Elite 8, Final 4, NC.

9. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

On Tiger87's note, let me post and say :geauxtige . Couldn't watch the game... I was a little nervous about this one to tell you the truth B/C LSU hasn't been playing great lately and playing Auburn at home (after their last game with us showed them that they could play against us), with us being a ranked team with a bullseye on us. BUT, that being said, playing a 1-3-1 gimmick defense, against a scrappy team, with our guys struggling.... makes for a low scoring, ugly game. I'll take the win.

AND, you keep this in perspective, folks. 'Bama beats Tennessee (where's RE? :) ). Florida goes down to Arkansas in OT (a team we swept I might add). We stay up our 2 games on 'Bama AND the evil Orange fall to tie us (and we take the tiebreaker). I'd also say that both Bama and the Orange have tougher remaining schedules than us. Bucknell (#24) loses after being ranked (sound familiar :) ) ahead of us to Northern Iowa (??? didn't we play them? :yelwink2: ). And I think that someone else (#19) also lost.

So, this is positive momentum naysayers. We win two in a row (close ones, I might add... where's the coaching? :hihi: I guess that the standard now is that GOOD coaches don't let "bad" teams play them close?:yelwink2: ), as a ranked team, and are likely to move up in the polls.

We just have to get playing better game by game, get our core players some more rest and make our move for the SEC championship! :bball: LSU! :bball:

Good job team and good job coaching staff.:geauxtige Sorry for the excessive happy faces...

P.S. The "bus" treatment also worries me. Please tell me there's a good explanation for this SKIP (other than you trying to save money at the expense of your SEC leading tigers)... is this a 'Golfer conspiracy? :redface: Our recruits DO NOT need to hear this, when UTexas is like flying these kids first class to Austin...

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well, which is it, doofus?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.