LSU vs. Auburn Odds

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Aug 2, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Let 'em yuk it up on the plains

1,000 yards LSU rushing going "into" the AU game will drive the spread up ...

Auburn has "nothing" ... again ... this year.

I hope these silly AU azz clowns throw the deeds to their "trailers" on the game ... more gnashing of teeth for my film viewing leisure and pleasure.

AU and Tubby beating Saban ever again is "histry" ... and we're sick of "histry" tales round here.

Collegefootballnews is in on it too ... picking AU in a close game ... won't happen ... bet the farm on LSU

After another "fishin" this year ... AU will (should) shut their pieholes entirely on this forum :hihi:

2. TigerWar

TigerWar Founding Member

But, we know how you see the world.:grin:

3. Whitey4Man

Whitey4Man Founding Member

Ramah-Good analysis, did you know it was harder to get into Auburn than into LSU, wow Auburn has more intelligent people than LSU, so what is all the talk about trailer's, that makes zero sense. The funny thing is I got accepted into LSU in the 7th grade when I scored a 910 on my SAT-Funny I Know.

4. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

I don't have anything to go on here, but I doubt that statement is true at the time you typed it. maybe when you were in 7th grade (thats a senior in alabama right? ) but I doubt it is now. LSU requirements have really gone up and the GPA of incoming freshmen is very high now. The trailer talk comes from your newspapers who regularly run stories about auburn students love affairs with mobile homes. yep... sounds like a real smart place... You would think someone with a brain would buy one of those pastures and build an apartment complex... you don't have to live in trailers, you just choose to. brilliant.

:lsug:
    :champs:

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Talk about funny. I just noticed that the starting post of mine in this thread is very similar to one I made on the OSU board and someone used it in another thread as an example of me slamminmg LSU. Go figure.

6. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Aw, dammit. That thing had finally cooled a bit and you had to go and bring it back up. I'm beginning to suspect that you enjoy stirring the **** up a bit.

7. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

Minimum requirment for Freshman (2005) 22 on ACT or SAT equililant and 3.0 minimum GPA in core classes. (Math, Science, etc...)