LSU vs. Auburn, UGA, Arkansas set for CBS

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Apr 21, 2004.

1. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

I will be at the Auburn game.... wouldent miss it for the world :D :grin: :D

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Not to worry. Because of our very weak home schedule this year, the TV pressure will be light and we may have the chance of getting six out of seven at night. However, JP may pick up the Vanderbilt or Miss. State game, and that means a dreaded 11:30AM kickoff.

Our most important home game will either be Alabama or Ole Miss, and if CBS is picking up Georgia and Auburn on our schedule, ESPN will land at least one if not both. And ESPN at least does us the courtesy of always letting us play in primetime. ESPN also might pick up our game with Oregon State. That would be a sweet game for the first Saturday night broadcast of the year.

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I will arrive at Jerdin hair about 1 hour before kickoff and be out of Auburn, AL shortly after it's over. Who in the PH... wants to hang around a bunch of Auburn folk? Not me, I will be at the Beau in Biloxi by 10pm smokin a cigar at the craps table :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. TigerFan101

Unfortunately I can't avoid the Auburn folk at all wether its at home or on the way home.... although I dont think much will be said by Auburn fans to us after the.... beating.. :D

5. BB

BB Founding Member

It doesn't matter what time the game is, the sun will set on Tubberville's career either way!

6. diamondheadtiger

How far away is Decatur, AL? :) :) :) :) :) :)

7. TigerFan101

About 3 and a half hours... mabe faster depending on the driver

8. diamondheadtiger

I'm about 4 1/2 hours away. I won't be in no rush to get there, but I will be in a rush to get back to Biloxi for the party. This will be the ONLY game I won't tailgate for, home or away. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

9. jjfl

jjfl Founding Member

It won't be long until CBS broadcast a "prime time" night game in tiger stadium. Do you think Oregon St. is a remote possibility? Unfortunately, we don't have any great home games.

10. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Too bad the LSU-AU game isn't a night game, but I understand the network is trying to accomodate a doubleheader with UF-UT as the back end.

Interesting comments. Reminds me of how confident Auburn fans were before last season's contest :grin: