LSU vs. Florida Men's Basketball prediction/game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by philter, Feb 18, 2005.

1. philter

philter Founding Member

ok, possibly the biggest game of the year tomorrow. Gators come to town and a win over them probably cements our place in the tourny unless we lose the next 4. Let's get on the record, what's the score?

I'm afraid we'll have a letdown game. Honestly, I think we lose by around a dozen, 82-70.
    :angryfire

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Well, personally, I've found that with this year's Tiger basketball team, to expect the unexpected. To be honest, I thought MSU was going to be the team to beat in the West and after taking it to the "Dawgs" twice, it's obvious that I was wrong. But then we have let-down games vs USM and Houston. :dis:

This game vs Florida is definately critical. Their performance vs MSU tells me that we're playing good basketball at the right time, but we've also looked rather ugly vs seemingly lesser opponents at various times of the year, so I wouldn't be shocked if we lost this one.

I won't make any predictions other than I feel that we either win in a very close one, or, like was said above, lose by 12 or more :shock:

3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Tigers by 9. Wait.....I've got baseball on my mind. How's Mestepey at the free throw line...? :lol:

4. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

UF 75
    LSU 70

5. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Just don't know what team will show up, but since we're at home.....

:bball: 72
    Florida 67

6. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

we havnt lost a sec home game yet right....well i say that keeps going and we win by 1.....75-74

7. clair

clair Rockets

I dont think the fate is in our hands much, because if UF comes out and shoots the lights out from 3 like they do sometimes, we will lose no matter how well we play.

IF they let us hang though, yeah we can win this one! No doubt about it:

LSU 83
    UF 78

8. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

well mitchell and hudson gotta hit there 3's as well....they didnt hit crap wednesday....thats gotta change tomorrow..

9. clair

clair Rockets

Ross Neltner may be the key as stupid as it sounds, because I think LSU's starters will win by 10-15 pts, but I also think UF's bench will get 25-30 pts...

So If Neltner and Whipple etc... etc... can get their points, LSU can win...

Neltner has normally been lights out at home, so we can only home

[​IMG]

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Have I ever told you that some of the stuff you post really boggles my mind?