LSU vs Georgia

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 1, 2019.

1. didit

didit Veteran Member

they may run similar plays to us but they are nowhere close to being as effective running those plays... also, Fromm isn't the qb that Burreaux is in this offense... they better contain our O because there is very little chance they can beat us in a shootout... Geaux!

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

No doubt. To add, should we get to 17 up early, they are not an offense built to play that kind of catch up. The only real questions to this game are special teams and turnovers. One is getting better and the other has not been that bad, at all. I won't even give Georgia 3 for the hostile environment. We've show championship qualities in both Texas and T-town, discipline at the cowbells which, I wouldn't wish on any team, ever and basically stole the stadium from Vandy and all their surrounding water holes.

GD it's nice to get back to Atlanta, but fuck Atlanta. Win this shit and get out.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We will end up back in Atlanta for a playoff game too.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Anyone gonna be in Vegas this weekend by chance?

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I was going to take the fam to this weekend's SECCG, but am working, so I think we'll try to make the playoff game!

kcal and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I'll be there this weekend. Just got my tix today. Geaux!

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Pray for me boys. My buddy or his wife always host his birthday party on Conference Championship weekend(Why, lord?). This weekend, it's brewery hopping in Philly, which is about an hour from my house. I'm going to try to hop on the highway by 3:00 PM EST heading home, but it will be close to get home by the start. Rest in Peace to my attempts to watch pre-game coverage.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nobody in the northeast gives a shit about college football but they go nuts over their crappy Beagles who can't even break .500 in the worst division of the NFL. I wouldn't even go to a party for losers like that. If you go brewery hopping you will surely get arrested for drunk driving on the way home.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

This season, perhaps the best for LSU of all-time, has been one of the most difficult for me in terms of viewing disruptions. I missed virtually all of the Texas game (had to attend a straight wedding), 2nd half of Auburn (gay wedding), most of Florida (working election night) and all of A&M (visiting our son out of state). Thank goodness for DVR's. I did see every other game, including Bama, live and start-to-finish, so it appears my viewing habits bring neither bad nor good mojo to the team this year. Had to alter my church schedule this week (I'm a lector, and Saturday afternoon was my turn), but I should be live and in the game thread for the SECCG.

tzanghi and Winston1 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hannibal?